~Escapades~

-Liv-

Hi Ms. Helen! Hello Ms. Olivia she said smiling as she moved to let me in the house. What are you doing here so early? I just heard some news that I have go to tell Noelle. At 8:30 in the morning on a Saturday? Yes ma'am. Okay but if she yells at you don't say I didn't warn you. I know I said walking quickly past her to Noelle and Ti's room. Noelle get yo ass up I said shaking her awake. Olivia get the hell out of my room she said covering her face with the pillow. Get up I got stuff to tell you.

Do I smell Bacon? What? Do I smell Bacon? No! Then your ass is here to damn early. Okay fine don't get up, but when Ty gives that extra ticket to the Janet World Tour to nappy head Ashley Jackson. Where and when did he get tickets to the Janet concert she said sitting up and looking me dead in the eye? You know his brother is a DJ, he got comp tickets second row with VIP backstage passes. Oh my god I need to be at that concert. Who you telling. So how are we gonna get to this concert with Ti and Brat busy all the time? Okay Okay let me think about this she said pacing the room.

So what are talking 2 to 3 hours at the concert? We will need at least 4 Noelle its Janet freaking Jackson we are talking about. So lets just ask my mom if she will take us? Take us Noelle we are 14 and in high school now, we gotta be able to go on our own to this. Liv 14 or not she is not gonna let me go to a crowded concert with a boy! Not happening! Ugh fine we will ask her but we need a backup plan for when she says no cause I am not missing this concert you hear me. She rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth as we walked out the room.

Who did you even get to bring you over here cause I know Tae aint even up this early? Well if you must know Tae's boyfriend brought me over. She knitted her eyebrows together and looked at me confused. Boyfriend as in a male. Yes a Male, duh Noelle don't be slow. It's the same one I've been telling you about for the last 4 months. Dang she got him staying at the house? Who's staying at the house Ms. Helen said as we went into the kitchen. No one mama, I need a favor. A favor she said over her coffee. Yes a favor. And what would that be? Well there is this concert coming to town next week and if you let me go I promise I won't ask for anything else this year. That's not a favor Noelle, and no we have plans next weekend to go and see your Aunt and Uncle. Next weekend, why can't we go this weekend? Because they are out of town. Besides who is performing anyway?

-Noelle-

Janet Freaking Jackson mama! Who? Oh my god please tell me she's playing right Liv said. Mama Janet, you know Michael, Tito, Jermaine,and em little sister. Ms. Jackson if you Nasty! One of my favorite singers in the whole world. I thought you liked Whitney? I do but Janet is my idol! Now you know we don't idolize nothing in this house. Really mama like you don't have every single album Marvin Gaye and recorded. That's different that's Marvin he's true talent. So is Janet, she is my Queen. Well sorry, but I already told your uncle we were coming. Mama they see me all the time I am sure they won't mind me skipping it this time. Answers still no Noelle. Liv shook her head as we walked out the kitchen. So what now Noelle? We are going to this concert just let me get my mind around how we are gonna get there. If you say so.

3 days later....

It's been 3 days and I still haven't figured out a way for us to get to this concert. I need to be at this concert.

What up squirt Kayo said interrupting my thoughts. Hey K, what you doing this weekend? Work and then Nicole and I are going to the movies. Oh okay! Why what you trying to do he said with a smirk? Nothing, why you're smirking like that? Cause I know when you up to something. Yeah right I am not up to anything. Oh really...Ti! Ti! Shh shhh she's sleeping you wake her up it's yo butt not mine. So spill it what you trying to do? The Queen Janet is performing here Friday and Saturday night, I need to be there Kayo. No way Ms. Janet if you nasty is gonna be in town this weekend? Yes she is and Ty has really really good tickets with VIP backstage passes. So what's the problem? Mama told Uncle Tony we would go down to Savannah with him Aunt Monica this weekend to house hunt. Oh damn. Did you tell her Ty got you a ticket? No mama doesn't quite know that Ty and I are working towards a relationship. You aint tell her. Really Kayo, I get the talk enough from Tionne I don't need it from mama too. You right, well maybe Janet will come back later in the year and you can see her then. Kayo I need to see her now this time not next time. Okay don't flip out on me, it was just a suggestion he said leaving the room.