~Ultimate Relationship~

-Noelle-

I watched as he board the plane and then I turned around and walked right back out of the airport. I told the lady at the front desk I'd be back so they didn't give away my room. I caught the shuttle back and when I got there I immediately went to the beach with my journal. At this rate I'll probably have to buy another one before I leave here with everything that is on my mind.

2 weeks later...

Ty left two weeks ago, I won't lie I had second thoughts about staying here by myself and then about how I ended things with him, but honestly I am used to people walking in and out of my life. First my father, then my mother, and now him. I never thought he'd betray me that way but then again is it really betrayal. I mean a baby is a blessing right! I just always thought that I would have his first born, not some bougie tramp from Baldwin hills or wherever. I have no one to blame though cause when I had the chance I let it slip through my fingers chasing CJ. I looked out over the ocean and thought about what I should do next. I knew one thing it didn't involve going home at least not right now I needed more time with myself in this beautiful place to discover what made me happy.

Senorita! Yes! Your bus is here to go to the village. Thank you I said grabbing my backpack. Lisa had once told me about this doctor here, said he could cure Cancer and Aids. I wonder if he could cure a lost and wondering broken heart. Here's to finding peace within myself!

-Tyriq-

What do you mean she didn't come home Kayo, we went to the airport together. Tyriq she's not here and mama is flipping out, she needs to come back before the girls realize she aint in California! Why you say that, they aren't coming here are they? They already there so she better be with you or on a plane to Atlanta or Ti is going to kill you and her both. I gotta go I'll call you back when I get a hold of her. Let me know asap.

The hell has this girl done, I know when I came back she should have come with me. Damn I was trying to get back before Monique started tripping on me to. I won't lie it felt amazing being back with Noelle again and yeah we slept together too, but I still love Mo, she's carrying my baby and I can't do her dirty that way.

I grabbed the number to the hotel Noelle and I were staying at and called it. Bueno Casitas! Hi I need room 26. Oh I am sorry Senoritita Ortega just left on the bus for Usha. Usha! The hell, this girl is really going to see this voodoo witch doctor. Do you know when she'll be back? She said a week. Is there a phone there or anything. Not that I know of. We are keeping her things stored for her. Ugh Okay if you hear from her please tell her to call me it's an emergency. I will, you have a beautiful day. Yeah you too.

What's an emergency Mo said coming into the room. Ugh my cousin her brother is looking for her. Cousin! Oh Noelle the one you went to see graduate. Yeah here I said rubbing my face. Baby you looked stressed she said draping her arms over my shoulders. I am but I'll be okay. How is the baby? The baby is good, the doctor said we can find out the sex at the next appointment. When is that? This Friday at 1:15 you can't miss this one either Tyriq! I know I'll be there I said kissing her cheek. Good! What you want for dinner? Don't matter to me. Fried Chicken good? Yeah that's fine. Good cause that's what the baby wanted anyway she said walking out the room. Ugh come on Noelle don't do this shit I said shaking my head. I sent her a two way message. I hope she gets it and comes to her senses.

-Noelle-

What's in this I said looking at the murky brown water? Its roots, it will help cleanse your body and mind. Are you sure it looks like it would kill me. That is all in your mind just close your eyes and drink it. I gulped hard before putting the glass to my mouth, I closed my eyes and swallowed it. Ugh I damn near barfed all over the place. How do you feel? Like I am going to be sick. That feeling will go away trust me!