~H.A.Z.E~

-Lisa-

I was decompressing after another fight with Andre. This shit is honestly getting old. I am tired and probably should own stock in Maybelline as much concealer as I buy. Yet I can't seem to break away from him. After every fight it's some new gift or trip. We'll see what it is this time, I thought taking a long drag off the blunt I was smoking. My euphoric moment was broken by a knock at the door. I looked at the clock to see it was 2 in the morning. Who the hell was knocking at my door at in 2 in the morning? I sighed took another hit off the blunt before putting it out and answering the door. In the back of my mind I am hoping its not Ti cause her and I have been on the outs sine she broke up with Dalvin. That's when the pressure to make a decision between her and Andre was forced again. I opened the door to see Noelle standing there crying.

What's up Noelle, why you crying I said moving out the way so she could come into the house? You ever do something you wish you hadn't? Story of my life girl! So what did you do? Remember Tyriq? Is that a rhetorical question, you say it like I've never met him before. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Yeah I remember your male best friend. I did something that at the time felt so right but now. I looked down at her appearance to realize she was only wearing shorts and tank top with a windbreaker.

I automatically knew without her saying it what went down. It's like Déjà vu to last year. Did yall use protection Noelle? She looked at me and a single tear went down her face. Don't move I said going into the bathroom to grab the pill. I went to the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water before going back into the living room. Here take this. She looked at the pill and put it in her mouth and took a swig of water.

You'd think my body would be immune to this pill by now. Don't joke like that Noelle. Thank you Li. Mhm, we've had this discussion before Noelle. Never let a dick in side you without a condom. I know and I thought about that afterwards but...No buts Noelle are you ready to be a mother? Are you ready to give up your freedom? To get a job! To have your body change and do things that you never thought it would? No I am not. Then be careful damn I can only keep so much from Ti. And you know how she is when it comes to you. I know and thank you so much for not telling her about the first time. So tell me what happened tonight. She took a deep breath before starting.

-Noelle-

We were hanging out, you know just us two before he leaves back to Cali. It was the one night I could see him without CJ being all on my ass about us being alone together, cause he claims that Ty is in love with me. We've been told you that though Noelle. You don't see the way he looks at you and how he reacted after what happened with your brother. I just didn't see it Li we're cool like brother and sister. Noelle brother and sister aren't like you two. Continue!

Anyway we were chillin like we always do, teasing each other when it happened? What happened? It...I realized that my best friend was leaving and I couldn't do anything about it. I grabbed his face and started kissing him.

Li it was the best feeling of my life. I mean with CJ it takes a minute for things to progress but as soon as he touched me Li it was like waterfalls. Seriously, waterfalls of all the songs. I am not playing we barely got our clothes off and before I knew it he was inside of me and I didn't want him to stop. Sounds to me like yall made love baby sis. Li I enjoyed every last single second of it even the part when he came inside of me and told me he love me. So what's the problem you love him too right. I couldn't say it Li. I couldn't I told him I cared deeply about him. So yall made love and he came inside of you but you couldn't tell him you love him. 

CJ! I love CJ as well, I mean I've been in love with CJ for the last 2 years and now I feel terrible that I just broke his trust. Not only did I sleep with Ty I let him in to a part that CJ's never been.