~So Gone~

-Noelle-

So we gon go to this party tonight girl, Kimbra said passing me the blunt. Hell yeah I need to relax this bull shit got me stressing the hell out. I know it is, you need to chill out and relax you too beautiful to be worried about that nigga. Thanks girl but I don't feel beautiful. Well you are, any nigga would be glad to be your nigga. Hell you had Ty's nose wide open, probably still do. I bet if you told him right now that you wanted to marry him and pop out 4 of his big head babies he'd bring his yella ass back to Atlanta. He probably would I said taking another hit of the blunt. Let get ready so we can roll up to this party. Aight girl she said putting the blunt out.

Within 45 minutes we were both ready and about to roll out when Lisa paged me. Ugh hold on Kim I gotta take this. Alright girl I am going to grab something from upstairs real quick let me know when you ready. It shouldn't take long I said dialing Li's number. It took her like 4 rings to pick up the phone. 

Where you at? I am with Kimbra why? Because you ain't been to see me in a minute and I am wondering what's going on with you. Nothing Li just been dealing you know. Yeah I do. And I also know how you deal, so don't get into no trouble. I am not. I mean it Noelle, no trouble. I promise I won't get into any trouble. Okay well tomorrow I want to see you. What's the occasion? Me not kicking your ass is the occasion. Got it I'll be there around 2 if that's okay. Yeah that's fine. Remember don't do anything stupid Noelle! I won't I said before hanging up.

I am ready let's roll Kim. 

15 minutes later we were at the party dancing and enjoying ourselves. After the whole prom incident things been real tense for me. Amber and I are no longer friends obviously. If she knows what's best for her she won't even show her face around me. CJ broke my heart into a thousand pieces and then stomped on it in front of everyone, so if I never see his ass again it would be too soon for me. Its not the same with Liv not at school anymore cause she's taking care of my god son, I've been a loner just trying to make it through these last few weeks of school without anyone.

Hey Hey you finally came out Malik said dancing up behind me. Yeah I did but uh what you doing out? Shouldn't you be with Liv? Oh don't start that he said throwing his hands up. You made the baby Malik be man enough to take care of it. Look Liv didn't even want to tell me about the baby, how am I supposed to be man enough and take care of it. It's not an "it", he has a name and it's Jacob. Do yourself a favor and spend time with him, before he grows up wondering where the hell his father is. You love her and she loves you I said leaving him on the dance looking like the idiot he is for dogging out Liv the way he did.

Girl here drink the rest of this for me Kimbra said handing me the drink. What is it I said smelling it? Rum and Pineapple juice I've had enough and this nigga keeps giving them to me like I am really gonna drink them. I took a small sip of it and then gave it back to her. Naw throw that it away. Why! Because he probably put something in it, it taste funny. You can tell that from that small of a sip? I can drink rum straight Kim and I know how Pineapple juice taste as well neither of them taste like medicine.

-Malik-

An hour or so after Noelle busted my ass for not going to see Liv and the baby I see her all up on some nigga dancing. Noelle is like my sister so I know when she's being her normal self and when something is wrong and something is definitely wrong with her right now. I watched as the guy led her over to the stairs and then they went up the stairs. 

Kim! Kim! Yeah Malik she said dancing to the beat. Noelle just went upstairs with some guy. What Noelle? Naw she still heartbroken over Cj's ass. I saw it with my own eyes go see what's up with her. Man Malik she probably just talking to him we don't need to over react. Kimbra seriously come on that's your home girl. Well as you can see I am busy if you so worried you go check on her. Some friend you are I said walking away from her.