~Girl Meets world~

-Noelle-

Noelle! Noelle, wake up baby girl mama said shaking me gently out of my sleep. Yeah mama it's too early. Get up girl it's your first day of high school. Ugh you are really excited about this this? Yeah cause that means I have 4 more years and I am then I am done. Free at last! Free at last thank god almighty i'll be free at last. You really ready for me to be gone mama I said sitting up in bed. Don't get me wrong baby I love you, I really do, but mama is ready to be free. Okay mama I said laughing as I went into the bathroom to get read. I took care of all my hygiene stuff and came back in my room to tame my mufasa otherwise known as my wild ass curly hair, when the phone rang. This can't be nobody but Liv this early in the morning.

Speak to me! It's so hard to say good bye to Middle School....Break it down now...Noelle's in high school, Yeah Yeah Noelle's high school they sang in to the phone. Awe thanks it means a lot yall are calling me at 7 in the morning. How much yall paying Ti to be nice right now? You got jokes I woke they asses up. Really Titi! Yeah she bust in the room talking about get up we need to call Noelle, Roro said! She about got knocked out. Do it and see what happen. It's just like yall being here fighting first thing in the morning. We know. So are you ready, you got your schedule. Lili I won't get it until I get to school. Oh well damn I ain't know how they do it in the south. Check this out Noe I left you something in my room. Really! Can I go get it? Duh otherwise how will you know what it is? Hold on right quick I said running to her room.

I saw a silver bag on her bed with my name on it. I grabbed it and got the hell out of there before she thought I was in stuff. I got it! Open it up I pulled out the gift paper and there was a host of things from lip gloss to nail polish and candy, but something caught me off guard it was a picture of her and I the day she took me to get my ears pierced for a second time. Thanks Titi! No problem baby girl. You remember what we told you! Yes No boys! No sex! And beat bitches down. Lisa busted out laughing. Noelle! What that's what she told me Roro! Regardless, Noelle same rules still apply if you get yo ass beat at school be prepared for another beating when you get home got it, TIti said. Yes ma'am. You and Liv be good and when we get back we will kick it old school.

Okay...ooo I gotta go I said looking at the clock. Love yall! Love you too Noelle they said before hanging up. I quickly finished my hair put on the hoops and necklace that Ti bought me before grabbing my stuff and going out into the living room. I don't want you to be late so I packed your breakfast and here is a 5 for lunch mama said handing me the money and bag. Thanks mama I said kissing her cheek.

-Liv-

Bout time you came out I thought I was gonna have to go inside on you. Shit girl! I see you rocking that outfit for Malik. Malik is so middle school, I am not attached to no one. Really so that wasn't Malik's tongue down your throat on Saturday night. Okay Noelle keep playing Ms. Innocent like you and Ty aint been doing shit. We haven't! Hickie on the chest says otherwise she rolled her eyes and continued walking towards the school. You know if Tionne found out you was being that way she'd bust you in the head. Listen we didn't do anything okay, nothing that I am not ready for. So you haven't told Tyriq about...She stopped and looked at me. No I haven't, it scares me going further than just kissing. I am your best friend girl and I am gonna tell that if you aren't ready, don't do it okay. If Ty can't understand that then he's not the one for you. Yeah you're right. And besides look at all these fine boys here I am sure if he ain't the right one we can find you one another one. Oh my god Liv you are too much she said as we walked into the school.

Of course Noelle and I didn't have any classes together until after lunch so I was stuck in these classes by myself. Well I wasn't completely by myself Kimbra and them were with me but it wasn't the same thing as being in these classes with Noelle. Girl did you see the math teacher Stacy said nudging me. Huh girl please he's a grown man what are you going to do with that. Get me a fast A if I can. You gon get him a fast jail sentence too. Whatever so what you do this summer? Nothing girl my sister been working crazy hours so I spent a month with my mom and then came back to the A. What did you do over the summer? Nothing I hung out with my sister and then I spent some time with Ty. Ty as in Tyriq. Yeah he real cool. Noelle's Tyriq! He ain't hers I mean they aren't together. Are they? Stacy let me make this crystal clear to you Tyriq is off limits don't even cross that line trust me it won't be pretty. Damn he ain't say they were together. Don't matter he's off limits I said looking over at him talking to Malik.