-Situations: Two Face-

-Rozonda-

Come on Dallas you know I gotta go. Why though we never spend any time together. That aint true we always together, tonight I got something else to do. Fine whatever he said getting caught in his feelings. Don't be that way we'll kick it tomorrow I promise. Better he said pecking my lips. Love you! Love you too I said walking out the house.

I sighed deeply cause I don't know how I am keeping these two relationships going. It's been almost 2 years since I started dating Dallas and like a year and a half since Tae and I've gotten serious. And I honestly love both of them on two different levels. Dallas isn't perfect and yeah I've had some trust issues with him but he's what's expected of me. I don't mean that in a harsh way, what I mean is everyone sees me and expects me to be with a dude if they saw me with a girl they just wouldn't take it the right way at all. On the other hand Tae treats me like a queen though always telling me how beautiful I am and getting me little things to show that she cares. And when it goes down between us it goes down for real. She have me feeling a whole new level of ecstasy for real. Yet there is still that thought in the back of my mind that reminds me "Ro she can't give you the one thing that you want so desperately" and that's to be a mother one day.

I drove home real quick went in washed my face and brushed my teeth before changing clothes and heading out to meet Tae our spot we hang at on the other side town. I wouldn't dare go be around Tae smelling like Dallas nor would I go around him smelling like her.

Hey Princess she said hugging me. Hey babe! You running late aren't you. Yeah I had to get some stuff for my mom. Cool Cool so look we hanging with some of the crew tonight if that's cool with you. The crew! Yeah I figured we'd grab a bite to eat and then head to Jelly Beans and kick it. Jelly Beans! Yeah Jelly Beans you know over off of...I know but why can't we just chill here and enjoy each other? Cause I wanna show off my girl to my crew. Come on don't make me beg she said giving me the puppy dog face. Tae! Come on Roro please! Against my better judgement I agreed to go with her. So cool let me drive. Ugh follow me to my house so I can drop off my car. Alright baby she said kissing my cheek.

-Tae-

I followed Ro to her house so she could drop off her car. Babe don't be nervous it's just my crew don't worry I said as we drove. I know I know its cool let's go and hang out. When we got to Jelly Beans it was already on and poppin. I mean the hoochies was primed and ready with they coochie cutters on. Niggas were ready to play grab ass with them too. Ro and I walked through crowd toward the back area where the whole crew was hanging.

Babe I am gonna grab a drink Ro said letting go of my hand. Alright here I said giving her some money so she could get it. I don't need your money I got my own. Yeah but you my girl and as long as I am around I'll pay for what you want. Thanks babe she said kissing my cheek. Mhm I said watching her walk over to the snack stand. Damn Tae you lucky as hell I thought to myself.

Yo Tae what up? I heard JD say from the corner. Nothing much! You don't usually be here on Friday night. I know but I talked my girl into coming with me so I am here. Where everybody at? They all over there. Except bone you know she dealing with Troy. Again! Yeah you know they stay at it, she'll be back though. Alright. What up yall I said dapping all the crew up. We was chilling for a minute talking when Ti came back up with Dallas. Hey Tae! You on the wrong side of town for a Friday night ain't you? Okay yall gon stop clowning on me tonight. Yeah I am over her with my girl. What she brought her girl with her Ti said laughing. Whatever Ti don't make spill yo tea. What tea? I don't even like tea. So spill away baby cause I am only messing with that ugly nigga over there she said pointing at Troy. Wow way to call yo self out Bone. It ain't nothing I don't have shit to hide from none of yall.

There she is I said seeing Ro walk towards us. Yall this is my baby Ro! Ro this is everybody!

Rozonda!

-Ro-

Shit! I said in the back of my mind, how did I not know they knew each other. Of course they knew each other. You know my girl Tae said wrapping her arm around my waist. Yo girl, Naw Ro and I been together for 2 years aint that right Ro, Dallas said looking at me I couldn't even say anything. So you seeing Dallas Rozonda, Tae said moving her arm from around me. Can we...Naw lets not talk in secret we can talk in front of everybody. We been doing that secret shit for too long. Tae I whispered. So for the past year and half this been some bull shit huh. Please Tae I said looking around at everyone staring at us. She walked away from the group and I followed behind her out of the rink.

Tae ba...don't even call me baby! I don't wanna here that. For almost 2 damn years I've been ducking and dodging with yo ass. Meeting on different sides of town. Doing shit on weird nights cause you said you were busy "working" on Saturday nights. All the time you were playing me. Tae I am sorry! No you aren't you wanted your cake and eat it to. And Dallas of all people. You know how many bitches this nigga fuck on the regular? What you have to say for yourself Ro? I was wrong okay for not telling you, but you said we weren't exclusive. Seriously! You knew we were exclusive when I had your legs on my damn shoulders.

You mean so much to me Tae I said grabbing a hold to her hand. Fuck that I don't wanna hear shit from you she backing up from me. Please Tae! Don't call me when he fuck your ass over either she said walking back in to Jelly Beans. She left me outside crying until I heard a ruckus and I saw Tae being carried out by a few dudes with some light skin girl following them. A few minutes later Dallas came out wiping his mouth.

What happened? Yo bitch beat my ass. Why you aint' tell me you was double dipping. It wasn't like that Dallas it just happened. I met her when you were playing games. I didn't think it would get as far as it did. You love her! What? I said do you love her?

I sure as hell wasn't about to tell him my true feelings about Tae. Especially when I aint tell her how I really felt about her. I cared for her I said sniffing. But you love me right. Yeah I said not looking him in the eye. Good let's go he said walking towards his car. I got one last glimpse of Tae as they were getting her settled in the car. She gave me a look that I'll never forget in my life. I mouthed to her I am sorry before getting into Dallas's car and driving away. 

*******************************************************************************

Hold up now Ro and Tae. Well now did not see that coming. Was Ro wrong for not telling Tae and how would things have been if they would of stayed together. Let me know what yall think.