~H.A.T.E.U~

-Li-

Month motherfucking 3 and this nigga still ain't been here once to see me yet, I said to Tania. Well were you really expecting him to show up after you blazed his house? It was an accident, I'd never set my damn house on fire on purpose. That shit don't even make sense.

Lopes! Visitor!

Visitor I said looking at the guard. Yeah as in some one is here to see yo ass. You ain't gotta be rude! Whatever come on he said grabbing my arm. Aye watch the arm, you break it you buy it. I walked into the room to see the only other face that has been here to see me other than my family. A smile spread across my face as she stood to greet me.

Hi beautiful! Hey she said kissing my cheek. How are you? I'd be a lot better at home with yall. We miss you too. How is my child, I said laughing. Good trying to keep her ass out of trouble. She know the deal, just remind her of what I said. I will! I brought you some of the tracks we are still working on to see if you wanna put some raps or something into them she said sliding the Walkman over to me. Thanks I'll take a listen to them tonight.

Did you get a chance to do what I asked? You really asking me to do that, after what he did to you? Please I just want to know why he ain't been to see me since I've been here. She sighed deeply, fine Lisa I'll go find Andre's ass since he's the only one you really worried about she said getting up. Tionne wait I grabbed her hand. Sit down, what's up you not acting like your normal self. I am sorry! I feel real stupid Lisa holding you down, coming to see you, and making sure you are alright. And you just worried about Andre's stupid ass. You know how that makes me feel? I know! No you don't, you really don't Lisa. I am dealing with shit yet I am making time to come and see you.

I realized she wasn't just mad about Andre it was more to it. Tionne I said pulling her face up to mine, baby what's the matter? Dalvin's been cheating on me. Whoa! Yeah I found groupies panties in his pocket and condoms in his luggage. I am sorry Ti, you don't deserve that. He won't admit it even after I showed him what I found. Then he gets all pissy cause I cut off the sex, but you know I can't risk my health over no nigga. As you shouldn't Ti, your health is the most important thing. It's hard without you around to keep me sane. The other day I wanted to strangle Ro on the real.

She's another person I haven't seen since I've been in here. But I wasn't expecting support from her anyway. It only concerns her when it involves Dallas.

Why you want to strangle Ro? Cause she was talking mad crap about how we didn't need all them raps and that this should be a different type of TLC album. One with less you and more her. And of course you know Dallas had to throw in his two cent. When in reality he need to be worried about what's going to happen when Ro find out about his new baby? He got a baby on the way? Oh yeah, Shamika in College Park. He gon get enough of them ghetto fabulous chicks, mess around and find his dick in the lake. Or it's gon fall off cause he using it to much.

Visitation time is over in 5 minutes we heard over the loud speaker.

I know I don't say it a lot but thank for you coming to see about me Tionne. It means so much to me. You know I love you so why wouldn't I come and see you? You still love me even though I am holding on to Andre! I can't judge you I am holding on to Dalvin. Touche! I'll be here on Saturday before studio. Okay I said leaning over and pecking her lips. Lips still soft she said laughing. Of course I keep them moisturized. Oh before I forget her is your latest installment of The Young and the Restless. Does she write a letter a day? Sometimes two depends on what happens that day. See you Saturday babe! You too I said watching her leave before heading back to my room to read the latest in Noelle miniseries of a love life.

-Noelle-

CJ I am not stupid, if you want to see other people just tell me cause trust I got other options. You tripping Noelle I am not cheating on you and why every time we argue you all the sudden got "other options"? Nigga please I've always had options. Oh like who Tyriq? What's really up with yall, I mean after your birthday yall been real mother fucking buddy buddy! Ty and I are best friends so don't get all insecure thinking something happened when it didn't. Insecure, who you calling insecure, he said cornering me on the locker. Did I stutter? Yall are really arguing in this hall way, Malik said stepping between CJ and I. This conversation ain't over Noelle. Yeah it is get yo shit together before you call I said to him as he walked away.