-Mixed Emotions-

***So this update is different we finally gonna hear from someone other than Noelle, Ti, and Helen.  I am only telling yall this once pay close attention to the stuff in this update because it will make sense from Stranger in  My House***

-Andre Sr.-

Yo yo what up big Bro! What up Warren what you doing here? Nothing you know my old lady is tripping out on me talking about she don't want me out in these streets. Man I thought you got rid of her ass. Naw I gotta be there for my babies, I aint being no dead beat like my father was. Yeah I know what you mean. I wasn't one to talk about being a deadbeat; I beat the shit out of Candace and bounced. I didn't make sure she was okay nothing just did what I do packed my shit and left. Andre Jr saw the whole thing the last thing I told him was "don't let no bitch run your life" and then I walked out leaving his mother bleeding on the floor.

Dre! Yeah man I said snapping out of my thoughts. I said you hear your baby mama got put in jail. Wait what? Yeah she doing that extended bid too. What the hell you mean she's doing an extended bid? 17 years my nigga, apparently she got popped on possession and some weird shit they saying she tried to sell Noelle. What the fuck you mean she tried to sell Noelle. That's what I am hearing bro. Who has the kids? I heard they were in foster care. Foster care! Why the hell she aint tell them they had a father? Who knows! You got contact information for her? Naw you know her and I don't get along like that. Yeah right Warren, you and Candace were thick as thieves back in the day. Yeah well that was before she did what she did. Well what do you know about where she is? I just know that she is jail in Fulton County that's all I know. Thanks! Mhm!

A week later....

I flew to Georgia to see what the hell is wrong this girl, I know I hit her but did I make her lose her damn mind in the process? Good ole Georgia never thought I'd be in this state again.

Who you here to see the guard said as I approached the window. Candace Young. You a relative? You could say that. You either are or you aren't. I am! She narrowed her eyebrows at me before sliding the clipboard over to me. Sign your name here. I signed the paper and slipped it back over to her. That way she said tilting her head toward the gate.

I walked in the visitation room and sat down at one of the tables. It's been almost 5 years since I've seen Candace and the last time I saw her was well... it wasn't good.

Flashback...

"Andre where the fuck you been? Why you on my ass all the damn time Candace like shit I am a grown ass man. Nigga you ain't a grown ass man you aint nothing but a little boy. You ain't never here you always leaving me here with these damn kids. You wanted the damn kids I didn't I told you to get the abortion but you didn't. I would never kill a child and you know it Andre. Well I ain't want none of this shit. Ugh I hate you she said slapping me upside the head. Candace what I tell you about hitting me. Shut up I should have never married your ass. Bitch we aint even married you just changed your last name to mine. Helen was right you aint nothing and will never be nothing. What was that, you over there talking out the side of your neck again?

I said you aint you shit and you never will be shit she said walking face to face with me.

From there we went on and arguing. She punched me and that sat me off I started beating the shit out of her. The only thing that stopped me from hitting her was Andre Jr. walking into the room.

Dad what are you doing? I looked down and Candace looked a hot mess there was blood everywhere and she moaning and grumbling stuff under her breath."