~Just Kickin it~

-Noelle-

Ugh I am so ready for this school year to be over with I said sitting down in Liv's lap. What's wrong baby girl? These damn teachers got me all the way fucked up for real Liv, like for real one of them is constantly on my ass about homework as if I didn't do it and then when I make sure she knows that I did it she gone have the nerve to be like "Oh Noelle this is due tomorrow, you need to hold on to it" and then the other one is talking about I didn't read the instructions correctly. Like nigga I know how to read I've been doing it since I was 3 I am so ready to be done with this school year. I know you are boo she said rubbing my head.

You know if I ain't know any better I'd think that yall was together Malik said coming to the table. Please she's my bitch I only loan her out to you, and speaking of that why you playing games Malik I said getting off her lap. What you mean I am playing games? You know what you doing I don't have to remind you. Man whatever he said sitting down on the other side of the table. You want something Liv I said grabbing my money out of my bag. Yeah bring me a bag of chips and Gatorade. Okay boo I got you.

I walked over to the line and bumped into this girl. Ooo I am sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. Its okay girl, at least you were nice enough apologize for it. Yeah some of these broads in here don't have no manners. They really don't. You new here? Nope I've been here all year. Oh okay, well I am Noelle. Amber it's nice to meet you. You as well. Beautiful Ty said grabbing me by the waist. Yes Ty I said smiling. Get me a Frito pie, pleaseee!!! Yeah I got you but come up off that money. Oh you gon do your boy like that? Sure am money don't grow on trees and you know that. Here I got everything he said handing me a 10. Thank you I said kissing him. It aint nothing beautiful. Aww yall cute, this your boyfriend. Ty looked at me like am I. Yeah this my nigga. Yo nigga or your man. Seeing as how you ain't no man, I am gonna go with nigga. So I can call you my bi...I wish you would say it, you'll be laid out on this damn cafeteria floor.

Damn! I'll meet you at the table Noelle he said laughing. Mhm I know you will. Dang you set him straight. Of course don't take no mess from these dudes, my sister taught me that. Has anyone ever told you, that you favor a famous person? Depends on who you ask I said getting the food from the line. You look kind of like T-boz just a little around the eyes and nose. Probably should considering that's my sister. Get out of here that's your sister. Yup my big sister it is. That's crazy I met a girl the other day her sister is Da Brat. Oh Olivia that's my best friend. So who else here is famous. Well the pretty nigga that was just up here, his brother is Chris Lova Lova from the radio. For real! Yup and his homeboy his brother is Big Boi. As in Big Boi from Outkast! Yup. Oh I need to meet him she said switching over to the table. Hold up! He's taken very much taken so put the spice back in the packet. Damn all the good ones are taken. Not all of them just those two I said laughing.

-Liv-

I watched as Noelle walked back to the table with the broad from my 3 period class. I don't know her but I know I don't like her. It's something about her that just tells me that she's foul on all levels and I knew she was gonna cause some type of trouble. Hey guys this is Amber, Amber this is Tyriq, Malik, and my main bitch Olivia. Your main bitch she said looking at her with a raise eyebrow. Yeah that's my wife. I thought you were with Ty. I am but she's wifey. Wait so are you? No I am not she said laughing, that's just what we say cause we've been best friends for what about 3 or 4 years now. Sure have I said eyeing her! That's cool my best friend is back in Miami. Oh so you from Miami? Yup I miss it like crazy. So how did you end up in Georgia? Dad's military so they stationed him here.

Don't be mean Malik whispered in my ear. What are you talking about? If looks could kill we'd be eating with a dead body. Chill it's okay for Noelle to have other playmates. Nigga please I am not worried about that. Mhm so why you looking jealous. Jealous! Yeah you looking ole girl over there is scamming on your girl. Please Malik, Noelle and I ain't ever been down that road. Have you ever wanted to? I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. And then started laughing. You nasty nigga!