Opportunity Calls

-Noelle-

So what kind of stuff you like Olivia I said as we sat in me and Tionne's room? Don't touch that I said stopping her from touching Ti's stuff. Why not? Cause that's my sisters stuff and she'll kill me if you touch it. You afraid of your sister she said with a chuckle. Hell yeah I am, she maybe small but she can fight like none other. Is that were you learned how to fight from? Sorta, my brother taught me a long time ago but my sister taught me how to fight dirty. Yeah like hitting that girl in the face that day? Hey her face ran into my book I said shrugging. You crazy girl she said sitting on my bed. Why you so quiet in school, what's your story? To be honest most of that work is boring and the people are so fake. I mean we go to school almost in the hood yet we got girls thinking they in Beverly Hills, it don't make sense. I feel you on that most of them girls in that class faking the funk they know they mama's be down at the swap meet getting they knock Gucci and Prada, we both laughed.

What yall doing in here Ti said coming into the room. Nothing just hanging out. Yall didn't touch my stuff did yall? No Titi we didn't I promise. Better not have, I don't care whose sister you are I'll still beat yo ass she said looking at Olivia. The way Olivia was looking at her though was different. It wasn't like she was afraid it was more like she...she liked her. I am a bounce got something to do tonight, Kayo is out tonight and mama is in the living room if you need anything just page me. Okay Titi bye. Bye Noe! Bye Olivia! Bye Tionne she said still looking at her as she left the room. Hey...Hey I said snapping my fingers at her before she about fell off the bed trying to follow Ti out the room. Huh oh what? You like my sister don't you? What hell naw I am not into that gay shit. Really cause you was looking like you wanted to give her the business. No I am not like that she said crossing her arms. Okay don't get mad at me I am just saying what I noticed I said laughing.

Anyway you got a boyfriend she said turning her attention back to me. Ugh no I am just 12 what do I need with a boyfriend. Duh girl you need a boyfriend to hang out with and get you stuff. Nah I am cool on that I can get my own stuff. Do you have a boyfriend? No none of the boys at our school are worth my time. Right they too busy chasing the fast girls that give it up. I know you hear about Teresa, I heard she was giving Jojo a blow job in the back stair well. Ewww that is so gross because you know Jojo was doing with that girl that's in the 9th grade. Girl let me tell you what else is absolutely disgusting.

-Tionne-

I pulled up to the place where the audition was being held at, I said a little prayer before getting out the car and going in. There were like 20 girls already there I guess waiting for the audition to start. I took a seat next to this Spanish girl who was layering on her lipstick. She already had 4 layers on and still ain't realize that one layer was on her teeth. I took notice of all the other girls in the room. What are you doing Tionne this ain't the kind of group you want to be in. I got up and was about to leave when this girl with these big brown eyes bumped into me. Oh hey I am sorry about that. Its no problem she said looking at me. Her eyes were so freaking gorgeous that it was like I was in a trance staring into them. We were just standing there for a few minutes looking at each other.

Uh were you leaving she said blinking. Huh! You were leaving she said moving out the way. Yes....No...I mean yeah I said shaking my head. Well I'll let you go she said smiling as she walked further into the room. I stood there for a minute thinking. Maybe this could work I thought I said turning around and going back to my seat. The girl looked over her shoulder at me and smirked. She was cute no lie but I don't know about venturing into that territory then again Troy's ass is already pass thin ice and I wasn't messing around with Trey no more so maybe getting me a little attention on the side again wouldn't be so bad.