Moving too fast

-Olivia-

So did you ask her yet? No Liv she's gonna freak out I know she is and I am not trying to have her freak out on me this week. Noelle she's not gonna freak out just ask her. They wanna know if we want to go the movies on Friday and see House Party. House Party aint that movie rated R? So and what's the problem. Ugh duh doofus we are only 12. Correction you are 12 I am 13. I'll be 13 in 4 months so don't trip on the age O. yeah yeah whatever just ask her and get back to me so I can tell them. Fine I'll ask her she just got home so let me go butter her up and she may give me some money too. Yeah go kiss some ass Noelle. Bit...bye Olivia she said hanging up the phone.

Now time for me to go kiss some ass on of my own. I went to the kitchen and made Tae a sandwich knowing that she'd never turn down food while she was getting high.

Hey Tae I said coming into the living room. What up Liv she said nodding to me. You want a sandwich? What you do to it? Nothing why would you think I'd done something to it. She looked at me and then the sandwich before taking the plate from me. So Tae I have a question. Liv I have an answer. Really Tae you don't have to get smart. Says the 13 year old. Ask so I can say no and get back to my blunt and sandwich. Well these two guys wanna take Noelle and I to the movies on Friday can I go, I said really fast. Slow the fuck down you know I am high as high as hell. I sighed...Tae I got asked on a date can I go! A date as in you and some little nigga alone? Yeah! Hell no! Nope it ain't happening. Tae! No Olivia I am not letting you go on no date you are only 13. Please it's a group date with Noelle. Noelle as in Tionne's little sister Noelle? Yeah. Ti said Noelle can go on a date? Uhh...

-Noelle-

Ti just got home and if I want to go and get Liv off my back I need to ask before she gets to comfortable. Hey Titi! Hey Noe, how are you she said plopping down on the couch. I am good, how was work? Long and tiring I don't wanna talk about it. Okay well you want anything I can bring you something to drink or cook you something to eat. She sat up and looked at me. What you want Noelle she said looking at me with her eyebrows knitted together. Why would I want something Titi! I can't just want to make sure my sister is okay. Mhm how much do you need she said laying back down. Well I kind of don't need money per say. You don't need money per say? I wanna go somewhere on Friday night with a few friends and I wanted to get your approval first. Did you ask mama if you could go? No, she's working Friday so you'll be in charge. Cut the crap Noelle and just tell me what you want.

I was silent for a minute trying to figure out how to ask if I could go on this double date with Liv. I am waiting Noe! Okay so these two guys asked me and Liv out on a double date on Friday night to go see House party, can I go? She just stared at me for a moment before busting out laughing. You hilarious girl she said still laughing at me. I was still sitting there like what the hell is so funny. Noelle No she said shaking her head while she got off the couch. Why not Ti? I said following her out the room. I'll give you 12 reasons! No you are too young to be going on a date. Please Ti it's not really a date its more of a group outing to the movies.

Don't pull that shit on me Noelle this ain't my first go around. I know what a date is and what it isn't. Liv is going so why can't I. First of all I know damn well Tae ain't letting her go and second of all you are not Tae's little sister you are mine and I don't think you are old of enough for a date or as you called it a "group outing". What do I have to do for you to let me go? Age 4 years and have a job she said grabbing some clothes. Please Ti I said grabbing her arm and giving her my best puppy dog face. Noelle...NO and that's final she said going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Ugh I said sighing and pouting as I walked back into the living room. What's up with you squirt, Kayo said. I wanna do something on Friday night and Ti said No! Dang that's too bad squirt he said mushing my head. Kayo! Sorry! Hey wait Kayo, Liv and I wanna go to a movie Friday night you think you could drive us there? Didn't Ti tell you No. Yeah but you're my favorite big brother I said smiling. Evilness he said crossing his fingers like the letter X. Come on Kayo all you have to do is drop us off at the movies and then come pick us up when the movie is over. What movie are yall going to see? House Party. That movie is rated R they are never gonna let yall in to see that. Well you could be a great big brother and buy us the tickets as well. You trying to get me into trouble I know you are. Me get you in trouble never I said batting my eyelashes.