~Get Around~

-Liv-

Freak nik is in two weeks are going or not? How about or not! Girl do my mama look like she about to let me roll out to freak nik? Duh your highness your dumbass wouldn't tell her. I've had about enough of you calling me dumbass, simple minded, and slow! Well since you got with CJ that's how you been acting I said under my breath. Really you think I ain't hear you say that? Can we not fight please, I just want one week without us arguing!Fine she said rolling her eyes at me.

Where is Mama Helen? A date! Shut yo mouth she out on a date, with who? Some guy she met at church, this is their third date this month. And what do Tionne and Kayo think about that? Girl if they knew they'd be all on her ass. So they don't know! Nope and I ain't telling either I am trying to keep my ass out of trouble. Oh yeah you did get in trouble after the date. I swore up and down to mama that I came home before 12:30 and then the girls came and got me, that's why I didn't get back till almost 4 in the morning.

Is that what happened? Yes I swear on everything I love it is. So how was your birthday dinner with Ty? She started smiling and blushing. Noelle! Huh. You gave him the cookie didn't you? What no! You're lying! I am not. Okay look me in my eyes and tell me you and Tyriq didn't knock boots. Olivia we did not knock boots! He made love to my mind, body, and soul. Seriously! Yeah there was no roughness or vulgarity. And when we orgasmed we did so together, looking into one another's eyes. Really I said trying to hide the jealously in my voice. I was completely and utterly magical Liv.

Hmm I said turning on the couch. Why was I jealous, she's my best friend and I want her to be happy? But at the same time the way she spoke about how Tyriq touched her soul made me realize the sex we had meant nothing to her, other than being a good feeling for a short time. Olivia! Yeah! You Okay? Yeah I am cool I think I am gonna go I am not feeling good. A few minute ago you were fine. It must have just hit me. I'll call you later I said grabbing my car keys and leaving before she could stop me.

Later that night...

I wasn't supposed to fall for her but I did! Well what did you expect Olivia yall had sex, you had to know some feelings were going to develop. I wasn't expecting to fall for her though especially not when I like her sister. You like Tionne. Tae where have you been at for the last 8 years? Yes I like Tionne, it's obvious as hell! Damn I thought Lisa would be more your taste. The hell you talking about? I don't look at Lisa that way. Okay so what do you want me to do cause you about to kill my high and I got studio in an hour. Ughhh you are no help.

Ok Ok damn you owe me a bag of weed for killing my high. You're hurt because you think that Noelle didn't feel anything when yall had sex right? Duh! Kill the attitude I am helping yo ass. How many times have you and Noelle done it? You mean like full out or just messed around? How many times have you gotten between her legs Olivia? We've done it 4 times. 4 times to his 1 time. And was that before or after her incident? 3 times before and once after but she said it wasn't the same cause she was nervous and I'll admit it wasn't the right time for us to be messing around like that.

Let me tell you something, women don't continue to let you in unless they felt something. Just cause she didn't say it exactly how you wanted her to doesn't mean she didn't feel anything. I mean damn you tapped that 4 freaking times...wait you were her first too! Liv trust me Noelle has feelings for you, she may not express them but they are there. So what should I do? Damn where is Raye when you need her? In Cali trying to make a name for herself I said laughing. Haha very funny, talk to her let her know how you felt when she said that and let her know you got feelings for her. Funny thing is, I am happy she slept with Ty as long as she don't sleep with CJ. Girl you confusing the hell out me she said putting her head back on the couch. Come on light another one so I can figure this shit out I said reaching for her other blunt. Aight but you still owe me a bag. Bet I got you.