~Best of Me~

-Lisa-

Tionne seriously you are going to tear apart her room looking for what? Their address I know she has it and I am going over there and bring her back home. Tionne she's 18! Lisa for real this girl has been gone for almost 3 months and you are going to sit here and act like you aren't worried about her? I am worried about her but I also know Noelle is not stupid and she knows how to take care of herself. She looked at me and rolled her eyes before going back through her drawer.

Nothing damn she said shutting the drawer. If I was Noelle where would I hide that information she said looking around. If you were Noelle you'd probably put it in a journal! Oh my god you are so smart she said looking in the other drawer for her journal. She took it didn't she? Yes! Wait she said looking at me. You and her are close did she tell you where she was going? You actually think I'd let her go and me not tell you? I know yall got that special relationship. We do but she ain't tell me either.

Speaking of can I ask you something? Go ahead. Okay don't think I am crazy for asking you this but did you ever think about...about what? She looked out the door to make sure no one was coming. Did you ever think about taking things further with Noelle? Further as in what Tionne? You know! I chuckled a little bit, you mean as in messing around with her? Yeah! Truthfully I thought about it, actually it kept me up a few nights but No I didn't because once she got to a certain age I no longer saw her the same way. What do you mean? I started to see her more a sister and yeah I thought she was cute but I didn't want to blur the lines of our relationship because I knew stuff about her sexual experiences. Her being with Liv?  Her, CJ and Ty she told me a lot of stuff that she didn't tell you for obivous reasons. I knew Noelle would not be ready for a sexual relationship with me and nor was I willing to think of a sexual relationship with her

Why the sudden line of questioning? I've kind of been developing feelings for someone younger. Liv! She looked away. If you ever let her know that she wore you down. Shut up! But here lately since she's been going through it with her mom, I just see a different side to her you know. I definitely know. I went through it with Noelle and there was one time with Noelle but I don't even think she knows. What! I kissed her, but she was half asleep and she never said anything about it. Trust me she was well aware of what happened she said laughing. She tell you. No but you really think you could kiss her and her not realize it, she did exactly what you did and keep that shit on lock.

Are you really ready to cross that line? It's not some girl Tionne, its Olivia your sisters best friend and her first sexual encounter. It complicates the hell out of things. Yeah it does. This may sound crazy but what if I had gotten with Noelle and you got with Liv. That sound like some freaky deaky love square and I am under no circumstances ever getting with my sister that's nasty. Aint nobody said anything about the four of us getting together. And I am not messing with Liv so. Weirdness Li, and it wouldn't work Noelle's way to emotional even for you. You may be right about that I said laughing.

Come on its not in here I said pulling her out of Noelle's room and closing the door.

-Liv-

Noelle called me from Miami and said her plane lands at 12:45 so she should be coming out any minute. I was watching the people exist the terminal when I saw her; it was like she had morphed into a totally different person. I mean Noelle's always been blessed body wise, but damn she looked good like real good her hair was longer and she this extremely clear skin. And damn if her ass wasn't fat as hell. Man I should have went to Honduras with her cause whatever they got there did her body so good.

Are you going to just stare at my body or give me a hug she said breaking my trance. Hey Noelle! Hey Olivia she said hugging me. I just gotta say you look extremely good. Thanks you don't want to know what I drank to look this way she said laughing. This all your stuff? Yup I managed to condense it down into a duffel bag and my backpack. We walked to the car in silence, not a bad silence but a peaceful one. Is Jacob gone already she said finally looking at me? No he's not, Malik and I are going to try a trial period of co-parenting if we can't do it fully by the time he's 1 and a half my mom said she'd do the temporary guardianship with unlimited visitation rights for both of us. Yall are going to work it out for him she said smiling. Yeah I owe it to my son to at least try, and I can't give him up that easily. I know that's right.