~Girl meets world pt.2~

-Noelle-

Mom I am about go! Wait where are you going? Down to the park! You've been spending a lot of time at the park who you hanging out with down there? Mama! What I know you aint that sentimental into swinging and playing on the slide, so who Ms. Noelle are you meeting at the park. Just somebody mama its no big deal. Mhm so is it Tyriq? Tyriq! Snap I totally forgot about Tyriq the past few weeks, but it's not like he's been knocking down my door either this summer. In fact the last time I talked to him was 3 days after the kickback at Liv's and that was like a month ago.

Earth to Noelle I am speaking to you. Sorry mama, no it's not Tyriq, I actually haven't spoken to him in like a month. A month, why not I thought yall were dating. Dating and where would you get that idea from, I said with a raised eyebrow. I just figured since yall spent so much time together that yall were talking. Did Tionne tell you that? No she didn't, contrary to yalls beliefs I do know and see stuff that yall don't. So what's his name? Who! The boy. Oh his name is CJ. Is that his real name? It's Christopher James. Have I seen him before? Probably not, cause up until now I didn't even know he existed and I went to middle school with him. Really you went to middle school with him. Yeah I did. But if we are finished with interview I am late. Okay missy don't get an attitude. Sorry mama! Mhm just so you know your sister is going to be home tonight you might want to be here to see her. I will mama I said as I went out the door.

Hey! Hey Beautiful! Can you not say that? What! Calling me Beautiful. You don't think you're beautiful. No it's not that its just personal, someone real important calls me that so. Ahhh Tyriq he said nodding. Yeah! So are yall together? I really don't know I mean I haven't talked to him in like a month so I am not sure where we are. What about you, you with somebody? It's complicated he said licking his lips. How so? Cause I mean she's cool and all but I know her type and I don't want to get caught up in it. And what exactly is her type! You know pretentious and spoiled. Oh she so she's a princess. Basically, he said laughing. If you don't mind me asking, if you don't like that about her why are you messing with her? Sometimes I don't even know. Maybe you should think about that I mean if that bothers you like really bothers you, you don't need to be a girl like that.

-CJ-

I am seeing that now I said smiling at her. How did you get so deep to be 15? She sighed, I've been through a lot in my life CJ. Stuff that most 15 year old or hell 50 year olds will never have gone through. Like what? Trust me you don't want to know about that she said walking towards the slide. You intrigue me Noelle! Really! Yeah you not like these other girls at our school you are more mature. Well thank you, it comes from my mama and sister keeping my ass in check. Letting me know every day that yeah I am special but that don't mean I don't have to work for shit. And that mouth you got a sailor mouth.

Blame my sister she said laughing. We have to have cussing matches to see who could out cuss the other person. And who would win? Her of course cause she knew how to put them together. I'd be like okay damn Tionne that was harsh. Oh but she met her match though with my other sister. How many sisters do you have? Technically I only have 1, but I also have a god sister, and I have a sister that was appointed to me. Appointed to you! Yeah it's an inside joke she said sliding down the slide.

I really can't believe this girl got me at the park playing like little kids, but I can't deny that I am having fun. She's definitely different from any other girl that I've ever dated or talked to in the past. Its something special about her. Its like she has this natural spark, but she also has this mysterious side that draws me into her. I don't know whats up with her and Ty, but whatever it is I hope its done so I can have my chance with her.

The Ice cream truck she said jumping off the monkey bars. Really Noelle! What you don't like ice cream? No you just got real excited about the ice cream truck. Sorry am I showing my age she said laughing. Its cute! Thanks you want something she said pulling the money out her pocket. Yeah let me get an ice cream sandwich but don't worry I'll pay for it. You don't have to do that I have my own money. I am sure you do but when you are with me, I pay for the stuff. Let me get a cookies and cream ice cream sandwich and what do you want? Ughh I'll take the drumstick. $2.50! I handed the man the $5 dollar bill. Thanks we said taking out ice cream back over to the swings.