You Were The Death Of Me|| Carl

It was late. Rick and I were sitting at the dining room table thinking about where Carl could be.

He went missing. It's been two days and we've looked everywhere.
All that we had was a note written by his taker. Someone took him right out from under our noses and there was nothing we could do about it. We knew who took him but neither of us wanted to say his name. Negan.

Find your son where the moon disappears. 

"What do you think it means?" I asked Rick and he shrugged.
Everyone else was out on runs or sleeping.

"I don't kno-" I interrupt him before he could finish and lightly grabbed his arm.

"Every night we all watch the moon disappear behind the mountain! That's where they are!" I quickly strapped my holster to my jeans and Rick followed me out the door.
I could feel my chest tighten with happiness, we were going to get Carl back.

After our short hike up the mountain we saw that my prediction was right. Negan was sitting in a lawn chair with a baseball bat in his hand.

"Well well, what do we have here?" He asked and stood up slowly. Carl was tied to a tree, his arms were above his head and there was blood around his wrists. Probably from trying to beak free for so long.

"Carl!" I exclaimed and went to untie the ropes but I was stopped with a light tug on my shirt. Rick had stopped me, he knew something wasn't right.

"You can have your boy if I get the girl." Negan stated and Carl began yelling but all that came out was muffles because there was rope in his mouth.

"Why do you want her?" Rick asked and pushed me behind his back, I was ready to say 'okay' but Rick would never let me do that.

"She's the reason you're in this mess. She's the reason you were all running through the woods that night," He brought up the night Abe and Glenn died, it was one week ago today.

"And since you failed to make your tribute, I need to punish you." Negan continued and I walked out in front of Rick.

I walked over to Carl and pulled the rope out of his mouth and untied it from around his limbs.
My hands found their way to his tear stained cheeks and I kissed him on his chapped lips.

"Goodbye, Carl, I love you." I told him and before he could rebel, Rick grabbed his arm and pulled him into a tight hug.

"No!" Carl yelled as Rick pulled him away.

"You're doing the right thing." Negan whispered as he made his way behind me.

All of a sudden there was a white hot pain in my back and I fell to the ground. My hand reached around and I felt a knife in my spine.
I let out a sob amd spit fell from my mouth and onto the ground.

"Y/n!" I looked up, seeing mostly tears. I saw the silhouette of the boy I loved being dragged away from me.

I choked on my tears and felt my chest begin to give out and the feeling in my legs went numb.
Negan pulled my hair away from my face and whispered to me.

"Sleep tight." He raised his bat and then there was nothing.
____________________________________
Here's a sad one:(

When I continue. Mc will realize it's in the woods on top of a mountain and Carl is tie up by Negan and he wants her dead cuz of all the problems she's cause. So she walks over to Carl, kisses him and says goodbye. Negan cuts the ropes that are holding Carl and he goes to grab mc but Rick grabs him and they run. Before mc can turn around Negan stabs her in the back and she falls to the ground and all she sees is Rick pulling away a sobbing Carl.