Jealous of you? HA

Don't get me wrong, I love Alexandria. I just hate the people, especially Enid.
Right when she got here, it was all talk about Carl.
Him and I were so close to dating but then she came in, she screwed everything up.

I grabbed my bag and walked outside of the house, I live with the Rhee family, Maggie and Glenn are like parents to me.

Down the street I saw Carl and Enid talking, how lovely.

"Hey guys." I said nicely as I approached them.

"What do you want?" Enid scoffed as she held onto her backpack strap and gave me a death glare.

"Carl, I was wondering if you wanted to help me with inventory?" I asked him and Enid gave me a bitch face.

"He can't, he was about to help me with something outside the wall."
She told me with an attitude.

"Well it'll have to wait, inventory is a two person job and Carl has done it before." I looked over at Carl, his eye patch covering his right eye.
He's still perfect to me.
I fell in love with his personality and charm first, not his looks.
But I mean, he is pretty hot.

"Well he's with me right now." She told me, getting in my face.

"Just because your boyfriend died doesn't mean you should just look for a new one." I told her sternly and she was taken back by my remark about Ron.

Carl smirked bit hid it with his hands, he might like Enid bit I know he likes me more. Wow, that's was sassy, oops.

"Jealous because I've had a boyfriend who loved me?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, totally. I'm jealous of the way he would hook up with any girl he got the chance with." I fired back and dropped the bag I was holding.
She raised her hand and slapped me across the face.

"Why are you such a bitch?" She asked and I looked at her surprised.

"Because you're obsessed with the person I'm in love with!" I shouted, my mouth moved faster than my mind. Oh shit. I thought to myself and gave Carl an apologetic look before turning back to Enid.

"Oh so you're jealous that he likes me? Cute." She replied and did something completely unexpected.
She grabbed Carl's cheeks and kissed him.

My heart shattered into a thousand pieces, my jaw dropped and I looked down.

"I-I can just find someone else to do inventory with." I stated disappointingly and began walking away.

"Wait!" Carl shouted from behind me and I turned around.

"Wha-" I was cut off by lips on mine. I was in shock but soon kissed back.

"It's you, its always been you." He told me with a sincere look in his eyes.

I smiled and kissed him again, putting my arms around his torso.
Without looking, I raised one hand and flipped off Enid.

"And plus, you're a way better kisser than she is." He ran his finger across my lips and kissed me again.

"So inventory?" He asked and grabbed the bag off of the ground and then my hand.
______________________________
A little fluff before I sleep.

Want an imagine?! DM me on here or instagram, username in bio!