Yeah, we're a cheesy gaming couple.

I give Chandler a small smile as he hands me a controller. He turns on his xbox and we being playing Call Of Duty: Zombies.

"You go left." I told him, getting into the game.
I sit on my legs as the zombies walk towards me.
I run over to the box and move the joystick around to see what's happening.

"Ray gun! Hell yeah!" I yell excitedly and turn around, killing all the zombies in sight.

"Headshot, nice one babe." I hear Chandler say but I'm not really in the talking zone.

After reaching round 47 everything was silent. I bit my lip as I ran up the stairs in the bar/diner to revive Chandlers character.

When I reach him I shake out of, I don't really know what to call it, excitement?

I bounce up and down because it takes forever for the game to revive someone.

"Come on. Come on. Come on!" I say anxiously.

Chandler paused the game and I dropped my jaw.
I look at him and he puts one leg up, resting his arm on it.

"Why would you do that?" I pout and lean onto him in an annoying way.
I lay across his legs and he picks me up and walks out of the room.

He takes me down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Chandler still had his headphones on, he looked so cute in them.

"Seriously?" Grayson asked as Chandler set me down in the counter and walked over to the fridge.

"You guys are that annoying gaming couple?" Grayson questioned and raised an eyebrow.
Chandler grabbed a water and threw me one while walking over to me.
He stood between my legs and gave me a quick kiss.

"Yeah, I think we're cute." Chan admits and I blush.
He leans in and kisses me again.

Just to gross out his brother, we begin making out. I grabbed Chandlers hair and he let out a fake moan which caused me to laugh.

"Y'all need Jesus." Grayson said with a weird accent as he exited the kitchen.

"Bless!" I yelled and put my hands in the air.
Chan turned around and I hopped on his back and he walked us back to his room.
I returned to my spot on the ground at the foot of his bed and he sat next to me.

"We are totally that cute gaming couple."
______________________________