Don't leave me here. || Carl

Carl and I had left to go on a run about an hour ago.
Most of the group needed clothes and Judith needs baby supplies.

"And we have arrived." I announced as we neared an old preschool. Daryl and I came here about a month ago when Judith was born.

"Daryl and I only found one window that was open." I told Carl as he took my hand.

Carl opened the window and helped me in, he then jumped through.

"You go left, I got right. Be careful." He said to me and quickly kissed my cheek.

I held my knife up in case of any surprise attacks and pushed a door open. Empty.

Sitting on a table, there were a few baby bottles and a weird toy that looked entertaining. I threw them into my bag and exited the room, making my way down the hall more.

I pushed another door open to reveal a walker.
I tightened my grip on my knife and drove it through the walkers skull, blood covering the bottom half of my hand. After discovering that the room was empty I exited.

I began to head moans and groans and held my knife tighter.
I stood in the middle of the hall for another few seconds and the farthest door broke open, walkers flooding out.

"Carl!" I yelled as I turned and began running.

"Y/n!" I heard him yell and followed his voice. As I was running across a door, he ran out of it, straight into me.

"We gotta go." I warned him and we both looked back at the large herd of walkers that was filling the hallway.

Before we could begin running another herd entered from the back door. We were now surrounded.

"Hide." He told me as he lead me into a room.
There was one window but something was lodged into it and it wouldn't open.

"Get it open, I'll keep the door closed." I told him and began blocking the door with various items that were scattered around the room.

The sound of the walkers grew louder as the pain in my head grew worse.

"Hurry up!" I screamed at Carl and I finally heard something crack.

"It's open!" He yelled to me and I ran towards him.
I took my bag off and threw it on the ground.
I made Carl go first and he did without argument.

The door finally opened and the walked began flooding inside.
I pushed my feet out of the window and jumped out. But as I pulled my arm away from the window a walker grabbed my wrist.

The window closed onto my arm and I felt teeth bite through my skin.

"Carl!" I screamed in pain and tears fell from my eyes.
He ran towards me and tried pulling my arm out but it was stuck.

It was to late.

I was dead no matter what I did.

"Don't leave me here!" I cried and he picked up my bag from the ground.

With tears falling down his cheeks he walked over to me and kissed me.

"Please don't leave me here!" I yelled again and I felt the walkers biting down on my arm.

Carl began walking away from me.

"Carl! Come back!" I shouted but he kept walking.

Black spots began to fill up my vision and I became dizzy.

"Please." I said weakly and my body fell to the ground.

My eyes closed and then there was nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~