Chandler causes you detention (Emily)

I now have a co owner!! Thank you Sydney for helping out on this account!!
~~~~~~~~~~
History is the most boring subject in school, why learn about it if it was 100 years ago?
A piece of paper hit my back and I turned around quickly to see an 'innocent' Chandler.

"Why'd you throw paper at me?" I asked him while taking a straw from lunch and throwing back at him.

"Because it's cute when you're mad." He says things like this all the time; he flirts with me all the time. Oh hell yes I like him, he's perfect! But unfortunately we're not dating....yet.

"Emily, focus on the board! Strike one." The teacher, Mrs. Smith, yelled at me.

"Gotcha." I said back and started doodling in my notebook, the notes on the board aren't important.

Chandler started tugging on my hoodie,  he's also done this before. Many of times.

"Listen, Riggs," I started to say and turned around.

"Unless you want detention then I suggest you cut it out!" I whisper/yelled at him. He acted like he had a beard and rubbed his chin, he then flipped around his hair.

"Your wish is my command, princess." He smiled as I spun around in my chair. He then did something completely unexpected, he stood next to my desk and whispered to me.

"Careful on the way down." What? What is that supposed to mean?
Before I could react he flipped my desk and I went falling with it.

"Chandler! Emily! Detention." Mrs. Smith yelled and we picked up our books and went into the hallway, as she directed to do so with her hand.

"Good going, Chandler." I told him, he let out a deep chuckle and leaned on the locker next to me.

A few minutes later the bell for last hour went off which meant everyone gets to go home except for children in detention. I started walking to my locker when Chan appeared in front of me and kissed my cheek quickly.

"See ya in detention, princess."

____________________

I hope you enjoyed this short imagine!! What do you guys want to see posted on here?
• Comment!
• Vote!
•Follow!
-K