You take care of a drunk Carl. (Bree)

I'm going to try and remember to always put the name of the main girl character in parentheses in the title of the chapter! I'm making the names up randomly as I go.
~~~~~

Carl has been gone for about an hour, it's his turn to take watch.

"Bree, your watch time!" Rick yelled from downstairs.

"Alright!" I yelled back, I set down Judith in her cot and ran outside after grabbing my gun and ammo.

I walked up the stairs to the watch tower and heard Carl humming and laughing.

"Babe, my watch time you can go get some rest." I told him as I walked to the open window. When he didn't move I looked over at him, his eyes were blood shot.

"Look at me." I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me, just as I suspected; he's drunk.

"What the hell Carl?!" He set down the gun and gave me a very sloppy hug.

"I'm sooorrryyy." He said and chuckled, he then sat on the ground- just literally plopped down.

"Come on, you need water and a long ass nap." He protested to grab my hand and stood up by himself, and then again started backing away.

"You're 16 years old and you're scared to grab your girlfriends hand?" I guess I'll try and make him mad, he might listen when he figures out who's in charge.
I walked over to him and he put one arm around my shoulder and we slowly walked down the stairs.

"Breeeeee!!" He yelled happily, he had an adorable side smirk across his face.

"Don't do that- you pissed me off." I told him as we walked into the prison.

"Maggie switch me watch times! I gotta watch over Carl!" She looked at me and laughed.

"Why what's up with him?" She asked with her sweet southern accent.

"He's not feeling to good, he threw up in the guard tower." I lied, not wanting Carl to get in anymore trouble.

"Alright, your watch time is in a few hours then." I nodded in agreement and walked upstairs to sober up Carl.

~~Four hours later~~

Carl is starting to sober up, he's been napping and groggily talking to me.

"I'm sorry, babe I really am." He said, understanding now that I'm actually very upset.

"Why? You knew you had a job to do." I asked him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just to feel better at the moment, it was a mistake." I nodded my head matter of factly.

"Uh hell yeah it was!" I said a little louder than I should've.

"Forgive me?" He asked as he played with my hair.

"Gosh, you know I can't stay mad at you." I kissed his cheek, we spent the rest of the day sleeping and making jokes about how I should ditch watch- which I did.