Will It Ever Be The Same? Part 2|| Chandler

As I entered my house I thought about how Chandler said we could never go back to how we were before. I thought about how that was a load of shit.
We can if we try.
I then exited my house and began my journey back to Chan's house.

••°°••°°••°°••
I knocked on his front door and covered the peep hole so he couldn't see it was me.
He opened the door and sighed.

"Y/n.." He trailed off and I took a deep breath.

"No, don't "Y/n" me. We can go back to being just friends. You say we can't, you just don't want to try. You walked into my life and told me you loved me. Then you walked out, the least you can do is be my friend." I told him with a stern voice and he stood up straight.

"I can't be your friend when all I can think about is pinning you against a wall and kissing every square inch of your body." He raised his voice a bit and I was shocked at what he just said.

"You don't get to do that! We broke up. We are not getting back together." I told him and he nodded his head and once again, sighed.

"Were friends, now don't think about me like that. Let's go play video games." I said to him and walked right into the house and sat on the couch.

"And for saying that I get to be player one." I continued and he handed me a controller.

There was so much tension in the room. The awkwardness level just kept rising.
I sat the controller on the coffee table and he looked at me.

"Why'd you pause?" He asked and without thinking I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I hate that I still love you." I said to him and then stood up.

He was still in shock as I walked to the front door.

"Call me." I told him and shut the front door behind me.

This is either the best thing for me or the worst.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This will be the last part! Thanks for reading!