Caught Cheating Part 2

I hope you're all enjoying these little imagines!
______________________________________

I got up slowly and walked towards the door.

"Chandler! Wait!" I yelled and managed to get downstairs without falling over.

"Has anyone seen Chandler?!" I asked around and someone finally said that he ran outside.

I made my way out the front door and into the drive way.
I made it just in time to see him drive off.
Where did I park my car?
Oh wait.

"Chandler! Dammit you were my ride home!' I yelled and walked up towards the garage and sat down, pulling out my phone.

I called Chandler repeatedly and he finally answered.

"Yeah I know, I'm your ride home. Be there soon." He sounded broken, I felt horrible. Someone brought me a water and I chugged it.

Headlights appeared in front of me and Chandler got out of the car.

"Come on." He whispered and picked me up and put me in the backseat. He drove me home and brought me up to my room.

"I'm sorry, Chandler." I began crying and shoved my head into a pillow.

"I don't know why I did that, I'm sorry. You know I love you and only you. I don't even know that guys name." I tell him, begging for him to forgive me.

"You were drunk, he knew that. He knew that he could get you upstairs." He tells me and I look at him.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked and moved the blankets to make room for him.

"I will but I'm still mad, I'll sleep in your recliner." He walked over to the recliner I have in the corner of my room and laid down.

"Goodnight." He tells me and I wipe all the tears from my eyes.

I respond with a 'mhm' noise and lay down, feeling horrible about what I'd done.

**The Next Morning**

I woke up and looked around, there was a note on the other side of the bed.

'I left early this morning for work. I'll come by in a few days when I get time to think about some stuff. I haven't lost any feelings for you, Ilah. I do love you.'

I smiled, hopeful for our relationship.
______________________________________

This is a horrible ending, I know!! But I really hope that you enjoyed it!