Happy Valentine's Day! (Emily)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
______________________________

I jumped out of my moms car and walked towards Chandlers front door. Since its Valentines Day, we wanted to be with each other.

I knocked on the door five times and waited.

"Well hello, gorgeous." He said as he opened the door and invited me in. I blushed at his comment.

"Good to see you, handsome." I said and kissed his cheek. Chandler and I have been dating since we were 13, now we are both 16.

"So today I have planned many lazy day events." He tells me and gives me a cute little pink bag and I open it. Inside was a bunch of chocolates, a small bear, and three roses.

"Aww, you're so sweet." I tell him and I sit down on the couch. I'm guessing his parents aren't home since they usually greet me at the door.
He leans down and kisses me.

"Wanna do a live stream?" He asked and I smiled while opening the bag of kit kats.

"Yes!" I yell excitedly and run up the stairs and into his room. I sit down in a chair next to his and he begins the live stream.

"League Of Legends? Again?" I asked with a smile plastered on my face.

"Its fun and I'm finally getting good at it." He informs me with a cute smirk.

"It looks hard." I tell him and lean back in my chair, taking a video of him playing and then posting it on instagram.
I caption it. 'With the best of the best. I love you and thank you for three amazing years ' And I posted it.

I then sat up and began reading through the comments.

'Let Emily play!'

'She's so pretty!'

'Does she know how to play?'

"You're a pretty popular subject today." Chandler tells me and I smile.

"Wanna play?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Oh no, I have no idea how to play." I procrastinate and he gives me a 'I'll teach you' look and then pulls me onto his lap.

'OTP!'

'Mom and Dad!'

'Goals!'

"This is to go left, right, forward, and back." He showed me and I placed my hands on the mouse and the keyboard. Chan skimmed over the comments while I attempted to play correctly.

'Kiss!'

'Come on! Its V-Day, kiss her!"

Chandler spun me around in the chair and faced me the other way.

"I love you." He whispered and I blushed while covering my face. I pulled my hands down and smiled.

"I love you too." I told him and gave him a kiss.

"I can't wait for all the Valentines Days to come." He tells me and we both continue the stream.
______________________________