Cheating Douchebag || Chandler

I grab my phone as it buzzed and looked at the text Chandler has sent me.

From Chandler:
~~ Babe, I'm so sorry but I have to cancel our date. I think I'm getting sick and I want you to stay healthy.

To Chandler:
~~ Okay, next weekend?

From Chandler:
~~ Perfect ;)

I decided to surprise him since that's what he always does to me when I'm sick.

I quickly grab my laptop and shove it into my bag, along with a phone charger and some clothes.

After telling my mom where I'm going I walk outside and begin the journey to Chan's house.
He lives about four blocks away so it doesn't take long to get there.

I knock on the door and Grayson answered.

"I'm guessing your brother is in his room?" I asked and pushed my bangs behind my ear.

"I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go up there." He warns and I give him a funny look.

"I don't care if I get sick if that's what you're implying." I respond and start tapping my foot in annoyance.

"Oh trust me, that's not what I mean." He swings the door all the way open and I walk inside.
I set my stuff down on the rocking chair that I've fallen asleep in so many times and walk up the staircase.

Once I reach Chandlers door I twist the knob and without looking I turn the light on.

"Hey babe, how-" I stop dead in my tracks as I look at Chandler in bed
with another girl.

"Are you fucking serious?! You pathetic, cheating douchebag!" I yell at him and he quickly jumps out of his bed and throws on a pair of shorts.
Without thinking I walk towards the girl and hold out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Chandlers girlfriend of four fucking years." I tell her and give her a bitchy smile.

"Oh no, don't let me intervene, I'll let you and your little whore finish the fun you were having." I say and push Chandler out of my way and run down the stairs. I grab my bag and storm out of the house.

I hear footsteps behind me and then two hands on my hips.

"Leave me alone." I tell him and pull my arm from his grip.

"I can explain." He says seriously and I turn towards him.

"I don't want an explanation, I don't want to hear your voice. What I want is for you to turn around and never speak to me again." I tell him and then turn around.

I run home and open the door to reveal my best friend.

"Why are you crying?!" She asked worriedly and I sat down on the couch.

"Chandler cheated on me!" I pouted and slouched into the pillows.

"Well ya know what? Screw him! If he seriously thinks its okay to cheat on a beautiful girl like you then he has major issues." She tells me and gives me a hug.

My phone began buzzing and I pulled it out of my pocket to see that Chandler is calling.

"What do you want?" I ask him seriously.

"You." He says and then hangs up.

That was the last time I heard from Chandler Riggs.

After him I moved on, grew up and found myself a well paying job and a few acting gigs.

Eventually I got married to a man who always treats me right and never puts me down.

Years after that I welcomed my beautiful baby girl into the world.

Then later on in life I watched as she threw her graduation cap into the air.
She then left for college and I couldn't be any happier.

As the years grew I became older.

My husband soon passed away.
That same year I watched my baby girl walk down the aisle with an amazing man.

Five years after that, I met my grandson.

And you'll never guess his name.

"Mom, meet Chandler."
______________________________

I absolutely love this one, especially the ending!!

Comment!
Vote!
Follow!