Busted|| Chandler

I tossed and turned in my bed as thoughts danced around in my mind. I rolled over and checked the clock, it was 3 am.
After throwing the covers off of my body I stood up and stretched. The sound of tapping caught my attention as I wondered towards the window. I unlocked it and pushed it open.

"Rapunzel let down your hair!" I heard a shout and I let out a giggle as I looked down to see my amazing best friend, Chandler.

"Shh!" I put a finger over my lips to show that he needs to be quiet.

"Come down." I heard him say and I nodded my head. I threw on a sweater and some slip on Adidas. I slowly unlocked the front door and closed it behind me.

"Hey." Chan said quietly as he held out his hand for me to take.

"Hi." I replied and I looked up at the sky. The stars were as bright as fire, well I guess that's what they are.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we made our way down the road.

"I know you've always wanted to sneak into the school so lets go." He replied and I brushed my hair out of my face.

"How are we gonna get in?" I questioned as we turned left onto Vine St.

"I unlocked Mrs. Jergens' window before I left." I smiled as he spoke. He knows I've always wanted to sneak into the school, it seems fun.

As we neared our destination I smiled at the thought of running through the empty halls.
Chandler pushed open the window and I climbed in first.

"We need to shut off the cameras." I told him and pointed to the principals office.

"Let's go." He said and we put our hoods over our heads and sprinted to the office. The door creaked open and I ran towards his computer and disable all the camera.

"Race ya go the gym." I told him and took off down the hall. I grabbed a basketball and dribbled down the court.

Chan ran in front of me and tried blocking me but I turned and shot the ball. It went in perfectly, no rim.

"Swish!" I yelled and did the schools little dance that we all do after we yell 'swish'.

All of a sudden the lights came on and I looked to see Mr. Davis standing at the double doors.

"My room now!" He yelled angrily and I dropped the ball and began walking down the hall. I gave Chandler an apologetic look as we entered the room.

"What are you two doing here?!" He questioned as Chan and I took a seat.

"We just wanted to have some fun." I told him innocently and he shook his head.

"I'm calling your parents." He replied harshly.

"No!" Chandler protested and stood up. I gave him a questioning glare and he just nodded his head.

"I'll do anything, clean the cafeteria, a week's worth of detention, anything but that." He continued as Mr. Davis sat down the phone and turned towards us.

"Two weeks worth detention, clean the cafeteria every day after lunch. Y/n you drop out of cheerleading for the season and I'll call off this fiasco and we can all go home." My jaw dropped at his last comment.

"We have state finals next week! I'm the captain! No, call my mom." I said nervously. He can't kick me out of cheerleading.

"It's that or I add an extra week." He said with a devious smile. He always loved getting students in trouble.

"An extra week." Chan stated and he winked at me.

"Sounds like a plan. You both have fifteen seconds to leave the school or I'm calling your parents." After he finished his statement Chandler and I took off towards the open window.
We both jumped out and ran to the sidewalk.

"I can't believe we got busted." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Me neither, but if was so worth it." He lets out a laugh and I mimic him.

"That was fun." I tell him as we stood on my front porch.

"It was, see ya in detention." He begins walking backwards and waves. I wave back and he turned around.
I pushed the front door open with a smile on my face and make my way to my room.

Even though we got busted, it was totally worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~