He Surprises You On Set (Emma)

Today I am on set of The Walking Dead shooting scenes for my character, Ellie. Chandler doesn't have to come in today, or tomorrow, or the rest of the week for that matter so I'm going to be extremely bored.

"Emma, you're on in five!" A crew member said and I ran to wardrobe and they fixed me up. We're filming a scene where I have to climb over and fence because I'm getting chased my hundreds of walkers.

I walk onto set and get in position.

"Ready and action!" The director says and I take off running with walker actors behind me. I grab the wall and begin climbing, when I get to the top I balance myself out and pull out my 'gun' and fire a few rounds.

"Cut!" He yells and everyone stops.

"Emma, this next part is a close up on your face and I need you to look scared." He tells me and I nod my head.

I hear the stage door open and see Chandler walk in, what's he doing here?! I excitedly jump down from the fence and run over to him.

"Babe!" I yell and jump into his arms, completely forgetting about all the jam and starch all over me, or as we call it 'guts and blood'.

I hold onto him like a koala bear and he sets down a bag of donuts and wraps his arms around me.

"I haven't seen you in three weeks!" I say, he's been on vacation.

"I know I missed you!" He tells me and I let go.

"I have another surprise for you." He tells me and gives me a quick kiss.

"Oh? And what's that?" I ask him and someone hands me a script with a highlighted part. I quickly skim over it and smile.

"This scene is a Carl and Ellie scene?!" I question excitedly. We haven't had one of those since season 5. Carl and Ellie really connect and it's fun when we can shoot scenes together.

"Yeah! He saves her from the herd." He says and then gets changed into his Carl outfit. He walks out of the dressing room and I smile.

"Let's go." He says and grabs my hand.

Gosh, I love working with my boyfriend❤.

______________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. Don't forget! If you would like an imagine written by me then DM me and tell me your name, what you want it about, who you want it to be (Chandler or Carl), and a few basic facts about you!!