Wait, You Love Her? Part 2 || Carl

I sat in my room in silence, the blinds were closed. It was so quiet I swear I could hear my heart beating, my blood rushing through my veins.

This isn't right. Carl was supposed to like me back, he was supposed to kiss me and make it all better. But he didn't.

This is real life.

I reminded myself and stood up, walking towards my bedroom door. The knob turned and I applied force so the door would open.
I can't be sad all day, I have to do something.

The weather was perfect so I decided to go for a walk. Just a short one outside the walls.

I used the route that Enid takes. Before I could get over the wall a voice stopped me.

"Be careful!" Carl yelled and I ignored him. Just his voice made me angry.

I wandered past trees and the leaves made their crunching sounds.

My feet carried me to the perfect place to sit and I made myself comfortable. I rested my head against the tree and closed my eyes.

In the zombie apocalypse you can never catch a break. I heard a walker behind me and quickly pulled my knife out.

The knife went into the walkers' head and it fell to the ground. Next thing I know there's a walker behind me, it grabs me and I fell to the ground.
I dropped my knife but it didn't fall to far away.
Before I could stand up, the walker was pulled off of me and I quickly jumped to my feet.

Carl stabbed the walker and he threw it to the ground.

"I had it!" I yelled at him and he wiped his knife on some leaves and then looked at me.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" He snapped at me and I crossed my arms.

"No, I wanted to take a simple walk and obviously you stalked me or somethi-" I was cut off by a soft pair of lips. I moved my hands up his torso and to his face. His hands rested on my hips and I pulled away.

"What about Enid?" I asked him.

"I thought you loved her." I continued to say with an attitude.

"If I loved her do you really think I'd be in the woods kissing you?" Carl asked and placed his lips back on mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally put up part 2! I know a few of you asked for it so here you go!!