Ron's A Little Bitch (Requested By Nataley)

I stood next to Carl and looked out the window of the house, walkers made their way across the roads.

"Just check on him, Carl." I told my boyfriend and grabbed his hips.
He nodded his head and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as he walked to the back room where Ron was. I followed close behind.

"You okay man?" Carl asked him, his head was down on a table full of tools.

"Enid's dead." Ron stated and turned around, he walked towards us and I stood behind Carl.

"You don't know that." I stated and Ron looked at me.

"We're all dead." He told me and looked back at Carl.

"Look, my dads gonna figure something out." Carl told him as he reached behind his back and grabbed my hand.

"Bullshit-" Ron gritted.

"Your dads just gonna get more people killed, that's what he does, that's who he is. He's a killer."

"So is yours." Carl fired back. Ron just stared into space and walked towards the door.

"Sam is dead." Ron said about his brother.

"You're dead." He said again.

"Even Nataley is dead." Carl tensed when he said that. Ron locked the door and put the keys in his pocket. He then pulled out a gun and Carl ran towards him, shoving him against the door.

Ron threw them both to the ground and I moved to the side.

"Ron stop!" I yelled and attempted to pull him away but he just shook me off. Ron picked up a shovel and tried hitting Carl but he dodged it. The window of the door broke and walkers rounded the corner.

"Rick!" I yelled and I heard banging on the door.

"Back up!" I heard him yell and then I looked back at the boys, who were still going at it.
Walkers made their way towards us as Rick got the door open. Ron ran out first as the walkers piled in, Carl made me go next and then him. We rushed out the door and Rick shoved a couch up against it.

Ron walked into a bedroom and Carl followed, I followed behind him, interested in what he was gonna do.

Carl pointed his gun at Ron as he turned around.

"I'm sorry." Ron said with no emotion, he had a blank stare. He looked at me and then Carl.

"I know, give me the gun." Carl said with his deep voice. Ron handed him the gun and then Carl handed it to me. I tucked it into the back of my jeans.

"Listen man, I get it. My dad killed your dad, but you need to know something. Your dad was an asshole." Carl said and backed up towards me. Ron just stared at us as Carl grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room.

Carl gave my butt a tap as he closed the door behind us.
______________________________
I tried my best, I hope you liked it Nataley!