Chandler pranks you on X-Mas (Samantha)

I haven't posted in 3 days!!! Ahh!!!
Here's an imagine, hope you enjoy!!!
__________

Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year, the lights, being with family, and the cookies are AMAZING!

This year I'm celebrating with Chandlers family, since we've been dating for 3 years, we decided it would be fun.

Chandler turned up the radio in the car as we pulled down a dark road. Going to his parents from mine is always a long drive. I live in Michigan, his family lives in Mississippi.

"No more Christmas music, it's over played." I said to him and changed the station to 102.5

"Babe, what do you expect? Christmas is in two days." He let out a deep chuckle which caused me to laugh.

He then turned left down an ally, it was really creepy, like out of a movie. I don't remember coming down here when I visited last summer.

"Shit, my gps must've messed up the directions-" Before he could finish the sentence smoke began coming out of the front of the car.

"I'll check it out." He told me and opened his door, he opened the hood of the car and I could no longer see him.

My door got yanked open and I was pulled out, I was screaming and kicking my legs as hard as I could.

"Chandler!!" Blackness took over my vision when something was put over my head.

"Sam!" He yelled, he sounds like he's also struggling. I felt another pair of hands go around my legs and duct tape them together.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm tied to a chair in an unknown place, it's cold and my hands are freezing. I can heard Chandler behind me and then I could see, the blindfold was removed. I looked over to see Chan but I couldn't say anything, my mouth was taped shut.

A man walked over to Chandler and held a gun to his head, I began crying like no tomorrow. He ripped the tape off of my mouth so I could speak.

"Stop!! Please!!" I screamed and tried getting my hands free but nothing would work.
My face got hot and I started choking up because of how much I was crying.

"STOP!" I screamed again then the unknown man loaded the gun.
Before I could react, he shot.

My head dropped and I was crying so hard it was difficult to breath, I began hiccuping like crazy. I pulled as hard on the ropes as I could but nothing would work.

"No!!" I screamed and kicked the ground hard with both my legs, since they were still duct taped.

A hand touched my arm and I looked over to see the blue eyes that I love.
He was smiling and began to tell me it was just a prank.
Since I was so worked up I couldn't stop crying, it was a mixture of emotions. I felt anger, and joy and a bunch of other things just combined into one, it was over whelming.

Chandler began taking the tape off of my and I was silent, I was in so much shock.
After the tape was finally removed I jumped into his arms and held him as tight as I possibly could.

"You're alive!" I yelled and hugged him, I pushed him away and looked at him, checking if he was unharmed.

"Sam, babe, I'm okay." He smiled and ran his thumb across my chin. I hugged him again and it felt like forever.

"Don't EVER do ANYTHING like this again!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry." He told me and I continued to hug him.

The unimaginable happened and then it was taken back. I will remember this Christmas forever, this could have easily of been real. But I'm happy to say it wasn't.

"This is not what I asked for, for Christmas." I told him and forced a smile, he smiled back at me with his beautiful smile.

_______________

I hope you enjoy it!! I based it off of Sam Peppers video of him and Colby pulling a prank on Sam, go check it out! It made me cry!!

Vote!
Comment!
Follow!
~K