Youtube video with Chandler (Kamryn)

I haven't posted in a while......oops
Well I hope you all enjoy this little imagine and you should follow me on instagram! I'm starting a new story on there very soon! @charming_chan_fanfics

_______________

I pulled into Chandlers driveway and hopped out of my truck which I had gotten for my 16th birthday, I slammed the door so he could hear that I was here and walked inside.

"Babe, you're here!!" He yelled as he ran down the stairs and hugged me.

"Its only been a week!" I yelled back and wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped on him. Since he wasn't ready, he fell over and I messed with his hair. I laid down on the floor next to him and pulled my phone out, I took a picture of us making a funny face and posted it on instagram.

"You tagged me, right?" He questioned as he picked me up off the group and threw me over his shoulder.

"Obviously, you were in the picture!" I yelled and laughed, he threw me onto his chair that's in his room and he sat down on his bed.

"Wanna film a video?" He asked me and I agreed. He got his camera all set up and I looked at him curiously.

"Boyfriend/ girlfriend tag?" I asked him and he nodded his head yes as he ran downstairs to get a bunch of food items.

I decided to film a short video while he was gone.

"Hey Channy, love youuuu!!" I said and held out the 'u' in you. I made a bunch of funny faces into the camera and then ended the video.

"Ready to start?" He questioned when he got back and I replied with a simple head shake and a smile.

He sat down next to me on the floor and started the video.

"Hey guys, and today I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend, Kamryn! Today we will be filming the girlfriend/ boyfriend tag! Kam tell them how this works." I clapped my hands together and began talking.

"We will be going back and forth asking each other questions and if we get it wrong then the other person gets to take any of these foods-" I waved my arms over the food like a magician.

"And put them in the others hair." Chandler got his phone out and asked the first question.

"When did we start dating?" He asked and I thought about it.

"July 12th, 2014" I said and he shook his head no.

"What?! No it was the 12th!" I protested.

"Babe, it was the 10th." He opened the syrup and poured a bunch into my hair.

"Oh my gosh!!" I yelled as he continued putting it in my hair.

"What was my first cats name?" I asked him and he went to get his phone but I took it from him.

"No cheating!" I scolded him and slapped his hand lightly.

"Gimme a hint." He said and partially hovered over me.

"No." I whispered and he made a sad face.

"Nah, I'm kidding. You named her trumpet because that's what you play." He smirked at me and I pulled the ketchup behind my back and quietly opened it.

He grabbed his phone and I told him I had to go to the bathroom. When I was at the door I turned around and tackled him while putting ketchup in his hair.

"This is gonna be so hard to get out!!" He yelled as I rubbed it in.

I smiled and we continued filming.

<After The Video>

"Let's get cleaned up." He told me and I stood up, fixing my sock that Chandler pulled off during the video.

"I'm taking a shower first." We both yelled in unison.

I went to say something but he cut me off my kissing me and winking.

"See you in the shower, sweet cheeks." ____________________
Comment!
Vote!
Follow!