Caught Cheating (Ilah)

Chandler has taken me to many parties before, but non like this.
It was a college party and everyone was doing body shots, beer pong, or having chugging contests.

"Ilah, babe, stay close." Chandler tells me and I nod, not really hearing what he said but I think I got it.
He put a hand on my hip and handed me a red cup with a liquid in it which had a strong smell.

"What is this?" I ask him, we have to yell over the music.

"Trust me, its good." He assures and I take a drink. I immediately spit it out into the sink and drink some water.

"That's strong as hell." I tell him and we both begin laughing. I continue drinking my alcohol that people mix for me.

"Thanks." I tell a cute blond guy who just handed me a drink and he winks at me.

"I'm gonna go dance." I tell Chandler as I walk away, he smacks my ass and I wink at him.

I get pulled into the crowd and finish off my drink. Everything is fuzzy and my head is pounding, but I feel alive and free. I fist bump along with the huge crowd of college students and sing along with some song I didn't even know I knew.

"Follow me." The blond boy tells me and I pull my arm back.

"I'm not going upstairs with you." I tell him and pull away, I giggle a little and he pulls me closer.

"It'll be fun." He whispers in my ear and I smile.

"I don't know." I say and he grabs my hand again. This time I don't resist, I follow him up the spiral stair case and into a room.

He begins kissing me and for some reason I don't stop him. I jump into his arms and he falls back onto the bed.

"My head is killing me." I pout and flip us over, hoping he'll leave.

"This will be fun, promise." He begins kissing me once again and the bedroom door flies open.

"What the hell is this?!" I look up to see Chandler staring at us.

"This is not what it looks like!" I yell and attempt to stand up but I'm to dizzy and fall over. Chandler quickly walks away, giving the blond boy a death stare before leaving.

What have I done?

______________________________________

There will be a part two to this!!