Lately you've been a dick.

Ever since we got to Alexandria, Carl has turned into a major jackass.
He's been bossing me around, telling me what to do, yelling at me all the time, I don't know what got into him.

"I'm going for a walk!" I yelled up to Carl and tightened my pony tail.

"To see your boyfriend?" He asked with an attitude and I gave him a questioning look.

"I'm already looking at my boyfriend." I told him and put my hands on his hips.
He pushed my hands away and opened the fridge.

"Just go see Ron." He demanded.

"What is your problem?" I asked and put my hand on my hip. I tapped on the wooden floor with my black boots and he turned towards me.

"You wouldn't understand." He tells me and I let out a big breath.

"I've been with you this whole time. What the hell would I not understand?" I asked him and he walked towards me.
He just stared at me with a look I couldn't describe.

"Like I said, I'm going on a walk." I tell him again and turn on my heels.
Carl then grabs my arm roughly and spins me around.

"I know you're cheating on me." He said confidently. I give him a 'what in the actual fuck?' face and I shove him away.

"For one, don't you ever shove me again! For two, why the hell would I cheat on you?!" I question, anger boiling inside me.

"You're always with him, laughing and giggling! Doing what we used to do, that stupid little shove thing when we were younger!" He yelled and threw his hat onto the couch and stepped towards me.

"I'll be back later." I tell him with a blank face and begin walking towards the door.
I feel a hand on my arm and turn around to shove him away but his anger took over and he shoved me into the wall.
My head hit a picture frame and I cried out in pain.

"Shit!" I yelled and held my head with my hands and stood up.

"Dammit, Carl, lately you've been a dick!" I yelled and lost my balance for a second. I leaned onto the couch.

"You've never yelled at me, or ever raised your voice. And you certainly have never thrown me into a fucking wall!" I screamed at him and I stood chest to chest with him.

"And you say I'm cheating on you?! I've seen you and Enid together, sneaking outside the wall!" I yelled at him and he just looked at me.
I felt my head and there was a bump, it didn't hurt to bad.

"I'm sorry." He tells me and goes to reach for my hand. I pull away and cross my arms against my chest.

"Now you're scared of me?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, because I've never seen you act like this before. And you know what? I don't want to. If you're so worried about me cheating on you then maybe we shouldn't be in a relationship." I tell him seriously and he looked down at me with tears in his eyes.

"Don't do this." He said and my bottom lip began to shake.

"Carl, it's over." I replied and ran upstairs to the room I shared with Carl.
______________________________
Comment if there should be a part two!! Should they get back together or go their separate ways?