Live Stream Confessions || Chandler

This one is for dapurplecrunchXD I hope you like it!!!

A bunch of Chandler's friends and I gathered around the computer in our swivel chairs.

"Ready?" Chan asked and we all replied with a 'yeah' or 'yup'.
He clicked the 'go live' button and we waited for viewers.

"Hey guys! I'm here with a bunch of my friends to answer some questions!" Chandler said and I read through the replies. Most of them were the same: 'Chandler omg I love you so much!'

Why did Brianna break up with you?

I read a reply and looked over at Chandler. He was already looking at me and that made things a bit awkward.

"Yeah Chan, why did Brianna break up with you?" His brother, Grayson, asked. One of our friends named Alex sat forward in his chair.

"I know." He said and Gray pushed his face back and he landed on Devon.

"She thought I liked another girl." Chan admitted and we all read some comments on the screen.

Who is it?

I totally shipped you two!!!

Get back together!!

No, date Rebekah! I ship it!

After reading the last comment my face turned red and I could feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

"Rebekah, got anything to say to that?" Gray asked, referring to the last comment.

"Shut it bone head." I responded and pushed his face with my hand, making him land on Devon.

"Seriously?!" He asked and we all began laughing.

"So, Chandler, why did Brianna break up with you?" I asked him.

"I like someone else." He said and the boys erupted in "oooo's".

"Who is it?" I asked and the boys then began chanting.

"Tell her! Tell her! Tell her!" Gray and Alex even began hitting their fists on the table.
I was beginning to get annoyed at the fact that he couldn't just tell me.

Tell her.

I've got a feeling something is about to go down.

It's Rebekah, I know it.

"Chandler fricken tell me!" In screamed and everyone shut up.

"It's you, Rebekah. I like you." He admitted and I wasted no time.

All the anger flowed out if my body and turned into joy. I cupped his face with my hands and planted a kiss right on his lips.

"Whoo!!" I heard everyone screaming.

"I may or may not like you too." I whispered to Chan and saw a smile creep onto his lips.

I hope you liked it and I'm sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted! If not then just DM me and I can rewrite/ fix it.