Chapter 5: Idol Friends

Start from the beginning

Every member is there, Kai, Sehun, D.O, Chen, Luhan, Chanyeol, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Tao and Kris. Baekhyun pat a seat next to him telling me sit there and I did. They was an awkward atmosphere around us. Everyone is silently eating lunch. 

"You guys aren't use eating with a girl, aren't you?" I asked. They all stop and looked at me.

"N-n-no! It's not like that...It just feel different with you.." Tao said

"oohh. Ok then." I smiled at them.

"Just act like normal, around me, I'll be fine around you guys" I said

They just nod and smiled at me and eat our lunch, talking, laughing and being silly. I saw a big crowd of girls...or let just say FANGIRLS, screaming, squeling, jumping and going crazy like they're getting murdered outside the school. EXO looked outside and sigh.

"Here we go again..." Suho said sighing.

"They should stop coming here to see us every weekdays....they're skipping classes" Kris said.

"Just lucky enough that they don't know where we live or we're doomed" Tao added.

"Poor fangirls...getting yelled and shoved by guards..." Han Ni said.

"It'll be worse if they moved in this school..." Xiumin said.

"Only people with high grades can get in this school, remember?" Luhan added.

"We are not saying that they're dumb or something....this school is the most famous, academical, entertainment, athletic school in Seoul." Kai said.

"And the richest.." Chen added.

"Stop you troll...I know that.." Kai replied to Chen .

"Hahahahahhahah!." Han Ni laughed cutely.

-Sehun's P.O.V-

"Stop you troll...I know that.." Kai replied to Chen.

"Hahahahahhahah!." Han Ni laughed.

I looked at her, listening to her laugh, not focusing on others. My heart beats faster as I look at her and listened to her..

"Heart...why are you beating really fast?...Wait, Am I blushing?" I talked inside my head and felt my face.

"Why do I feel this way...I'm feeling strange..." I asked myself.

-END of Sehun's P.O.V-

Everyone is now laughing because of Chen and Kai, even Han Ni is laughing. The lunch ends and everyone went back to class before teacher arrives. The next class is sports, Han Ni went to the girls change rooms and change to her P.E. clothes, she is wearing a white shirt with blue collar and the school logo on the left and a blue shorts with white line on the sides. When Han Ni comes out, Chanyeol walk passedd her and stops.

-Chanyeol's P.O.V-

I was done changing my uniform to P.E. clothes. I walked passed the girls change rooms and saw Han Ni-ah come out, I looked at her up and down and whistle.

"YAH! Chanyeol-oppa, don't look at like that...you're creeping me out" Han Ni said then pout.

" I wasn't checking you out or something perverted...you just look mature and different.." I said.

" Then don't look at me like that!" Han Ni said.

" HAh! You called me oppa~ I'm your oppa~" I teased her.

" That's only because you're older than me." Han Ni replied.

"Come on, where gonna be late." I told her grabed her hands and we run.

While I was holding her hands, my heart beats really fast but I wasn't tired yet of running...It feels strange..

"What's happening?" I asked myself.

"Heart, are you ok?..Why Am I feeling this way?" I asked myself again.

I just ignore it for a while, hoping it's not a fever or something and continue running with her.

"Oppa, are you alright?" Han Ni asked.

Her eyes are shining with worried.

"U-Uh..Yes, don't mind me." I told her and she smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really sorry guys...

It's my first time writing a story/fanfic about EXO.

I'm still thinking what's the next chapter will be about.

I'll update if I have free time as soon as possible.. ;)

Thanks for reading...

Aleumdaun Lideo <3