Chapter 7- to be a gentleman

Start from the beginning

"Hey (f/n), how are you?" He asked happily and (f/n) brushed off his question whilst taking a step closer to Hajime. The red haired male averted his eyes away and pulled his head back slightly to make some distance between their faces. Suddenly he felt a small warm pressure on his head and he realised that (f/n) laid the back of her hand on his forehead.

"You're sick aren't you?" She pulled her hand back after feeling his boiling head and crossed her arms, a slight look of expectancy aimed towards Hajime. "Go home and get to bed, if you want in the morning I could come over and babysit you."

"No!" He blurted out and blinked in shock at his outburst. He quickly regained his composure and smiled at the female, "I am able to look after myself...if it would make you feel better I'll head home, okay?" (F/n) drew in a deep breath through her nose and nodded her head as a response.

"Just don't push yourself." Her words shocked the male and he cocked his head to the side, still smiling but had a sort of bashful tone to his voice.

"Are you falling for me?" He giggled and (f/n) reflexively shook her head, not with a sort of urgency but with amusement.

"You wish." She joked and Hajime chuckled before he left with a wave. (F/n) turned back to her door and walked into the familiar surroundings of her room, a small meow could be heard from her bed and the female smiled at the sight of her cat snuggled up in the pillows. Almost blending in with his white fur. with a loud sigh, (f/n) flopped down onto her bed and her stomach grumbled. She hadn't eaten dinner and wasn't exactly in the mood to see Goro at the table. The female tried to justify herself by thinking how she was probably too tired to carry on with the day, but her stomach kept on defying her. Shiro purred loudly and looked up at his human, (f/n) smiled at her cat but the scent of food made it into her room somehow. Growling as loudly as her stomach, she stomped up to her door and opened it to see Goro frozen in position in which it looked like he was about to knock. (F/n) glared at him and he shoved a plate of food in her face, the females (e/c) eyes scanned over the tasty looking food and she went to grab the plate. But it was suddenly ripped out of her grasp and Goro leaned down so his face was level with hers.

"You are training with me tomorrow." He grumbled and gave her the plate, "you must always eat your meals and don't forget the vegetables. I've noticed you like to leave them out." (F/n) rolled her eyes and slammed the door closed, Goro stumbled back after almost being hit in the face with solid wood. He blinked repeatedly and then furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance, muttering to himself, "ungrateful little brat." His footsteps heavy as he stomped away and into the main room, where the rest of the males were. Goro noticed Hajime picking up his duffle bag and waving as he headed towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"(F/n) told me to go home...she's...catching on slightly." Hajime sighed and Goro nodded slowly, glancing at the two other males who were deadly quiet. They didn't know exactly what to say in this awkward silence. "I'll see ya later guys!" Hiro glanced up at Hajime and nodded with a blank face. The red haired male was soon gone and the three men were left in the silence.

"I'm heading up, Goro you can either stay in a guest bedroom or go home tonight...your choice." The pink male walked away from the room with those departing words and slowly stepped up the stairs, his feet heavy from the sudden fatigue hitting him. Silence wrapped itself around him when he walked down the long hallway and his eyelids began to get heavy. He reached the door to his room and walked in, to find it was pitch black. He didn't really care though, his mind was set on sleep. Pulling off his shirt and many other items of clothing, he slipped into bed feeling rather...free. That was until the movement on the other side of the bed, he bolted upright and the light of the moon, peeking through the curtains could just light up the small shoulder of (f/n). His mind went completely blank and the world froze, the males pink eyes not leaving her frame. The female stirred in her sleep and twisted round on her other side, Hiro could get a good look of her face. It seemed so peaceful and innocent, the urge to flirt was a little too strong for his liking. But if Hiro was to wake her up then she would panic that there is a naked man in her bed.