Chapter 3- unexpected Date

Start from the beginning

"Table for two please." He said to the waitress and the small petite woman walked them over to a table in the corner of the diner. The pink haired male finally let go of (f/n)'s mouth and sat down on the opposite side to her, he watched her looking around nervously whilst biting her lip. He stared at the action and a few thoughts seeped into his head. "So (f/n) tell me all about you." He blurted out in a way to get rid of those thoughts.

"Well I don't know where to start." (F/n) ran a hand through her (h/c) hair, deep in thought whilst tapping her chin with her other hand.

"How about you start with...I don't know relationships with family, friends...boyfriends." Hiro leaned in slightly and (f/n) eyed him wearily. But then she kind of saw the reasoning behind it because if she was with someone and the male caught him taking her out then all hell would break loose. Even though she wouldn't want that, the female wished that scenario could of been possible.

"Well my mum and dad are famous artists and I would of had everything handed to me on a silver platter if I didn't leave. I just wanted to make my own money, to make myself successful instead of them giving me everything I ever wanted, I just wanted to earn my stuff. Sadly, the world of art is very hard to live in and I have already fallen victim to art theft. It's not that big of a deal since that piece of art didn't become as famous as others. So I started as a receptionist in the art museum, it's a start and it gets me money so I shouldn't complain. But all of this hard work has barely given me time to make friends and meet guys. The only friends I've got is Sarah, Shiro and my childhood friend Daichi." (F/n) leaned her chin on her hand whilst saying the whole story and she noticed the males eyebrows furrow when he heard about the art theft. Maybe he was a victim of it as well.

"You are the determined type I see." He nodded his head slowly. "I like that in a wom- oh well hello waitress!" He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and (f/n) chuckled to herself at his antics. 'I think he was about to flirt with me.'

"What can I get for you?"

"We'll both have the number four and two teas please." He passed the waitress and when she walked away he returned his gaze back onto the female sitting in front of him. "So tell me, where is that art work of yours? You know the one that a guy took credit for?" He seemed rather interested in that topic and (f/n) couldn't help but oblige.

"Well I think it's in his personal art room, he likes to make sure that I know how much he likes to show it off to his guests and get all the praise." The female scrunched up her nose and crossed her arms, "I tried getting the police to help me but they can't, his signature is on my painting and there is no proof saying it's mine. Sometimes I just wish that the group called the Angels will just come and help, but my art work isn't famous so why would they even bother." (F/n) looked up at the pink haired male to see his eyes opened slightly wider and his mouth agape.

"So are you against them or with them?" He cocked his head to the side slightly and (f/n) thought about his question for a few heartbeats, she didn't really know how to answer. Maybe he might not like her if she answers incorrectly.

"I-I guess I'm...on middle ground. I am not against them and I'm not with them, I'm just the person stock on the outside watching all of the drama play out." (F/n) finally answered and saw the male relax slightly. "You know I have actually come into contact with them...I think."

"What?" Once again Hiro stiffened up and (f/n) raised an eyebrow at him. "Where and when exactly?"

"A couple of days ago in the art museum I work at, two men were going to steal my great grandmothers statue, she shaped it herself." (F/n) leaned back in her chair, remembering the first time she saw the statue. "I think it was them because the statue was actually claimed by another guy, my family have tried their best to get her signature on it but yet again the police were useless. . I guess I was kinda hoping it was them because of two reasons, one- I wanted justice for my family name and two-  I wanted to think those guys were good since I was pretty scared."