"Did you tell Drew about this?" He asked, his eyes never leaving watching ahead.

"Yes! He was the first one to know."

He nodded. We got out in the clear field, suburb area of this town. How much it was easy to escape. But it was not. I guess we dig our own graves. Who knew that my mom will fall for a murderer! Who knew Granny who portray herself as nice and innocent women, turned out to be a bitch, drugging me, playing with my mind and life! Who knew I would find my half-brother after his tragic death, who I never even met! I never knew he wanted me to help him. Who knew I would find a caring boyfriend like Drew! Who knew that my step father and Granny would want to kill me! Who knew my step-father and Granny would kill me. Who knew.

I heard the ringing of the phone. I raised my eyebrows as I saw Alex fumbled around for his phone desperately while grabbing the steering wheel with one hand.

"Hey! Keep your eyes on the road." I warned him and he put his hands away, focusing on the road again.

"My bad!" He apologized quietly but I still could see the confusion in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked bluntly. As I read his expression once more. He looked contemplated for a moment.

"I think that faded blue car is following us. I've been noticing it from the start." He said as he showed me the car through rearview mirror. I gulped. I didn't want to think bad.

"D-do you re-ally th-think?" I asked hesitantly. Who could they be?

He bit his lip, thinking. "I don't know. I mean-I'm not sure." His answer was vague. I grimaced. But didn't say anything. I turned around to see that car again but found it on good distance from us. I sighed in relief. Maybe we could lost it. Something clicked in my mind.

"Hey Alex! Speed up the car." I almost shouted at him. And he startled by my action.

"What!!!!!!" He shouted out, still shaken up.

"Speed up the car. Alex! I don't know, if we're being follow or not. But we still can lost it." I suggested. Alex was hearing my every word carefully.

"Maybe you're right." He grinned, admiring my suggestion and sped up the car. I turned back around to see the car and practically squealed at my seat like a kid when I didn't find that car on the road. We finally did it. We lost that car and whoever was following us.

"We did it Alex! We did it!" I could feel adrenaline rush through my veins in my entire body at my little victory. Alex was grinning ear to ear while shaking his head.

"And, and we don't even sure if they're following us. It's like you hit the jackpot." We both laughed at that. It's been a while since I smile. I want to smile again.

Alex was driving at almost full speed now. The road is now almost empty as few cars are passing by here and there. We were almost out of town now.

Alex's phone rang once again. But he ignored it and kept driving. But his phone never stopped ringing. It was ringing constantly. And it started to irritate me now. Who is calling him constantly?

"For the sake of God, Alex pick up your damn phone." I said, grabbing my head in my hands. Annoyed by the constant ringing.

"No phone while driving." Was he trying to be wise man? Duh. If he was, then he was a dumbass.

"Can't you see it's ringing constantly. It could be Drew. Alex!" I said, widening my eyes. It can be Drew. Shit.

"The phone is in my back pocket of the jeans and I can't take it out while driving." He said looking ahead.