Acting

"I said could you pass me a pen?" I heard Mr.Holmes talking to John. Perfect the cameras are working great. Time for some acting! Let's see what the first step can be... Maybe get a little familiar with this John guy.

I walked upstairs holding a tray in my hand, I stood at the door and heard Mr.Holmes say "He's killed another one" I knocked. John opened the door smiling. "Good evening, I was wondering if you would like to have some pie?" I asked politely keeping my head down. "Oh yes sure! Please, come in" I saw Mr.Holmes sitting and staring at the wall talking to himself completely oblivious to my presence. I placed the pie on the very dusty table. "Oh blueberry pie, smells good. Made it yourself?" John asked. "No, she bought it across the street, check the trey it's aluminum and has a label on it" Mr.Holmes said before I could open my mouth to talk. What the actual fuck? He didn't even glance my way!

"Very observant Mr.Holmes" I said looking at the back of his head. "I know Mrs..." He trailed off frowning. Crap my last name what can my last name be oh my god think think!! "Oh just Elizabeth I'm not even 18 yet no need to be formal ha ha" I said nervously. Every time I'm in the same room as this idiot I get intimidated so easily! This pisses me off.

Mr.Holmes stood up, and walked towards the table looking at John eating the pie and reading something on the laptop. He looked down at me and started circling me, he asked "You're not 18 yet?" as if he knew and was testing if I would lie. No, he said yet maybe he thinks I'm too young stop freaking out you idiot!

"No Mr.Holmes, I'll be 18 in a few months" I said trying to sound bold so he wouldn't think I'm lying. Shit, I hope he didn't recognize my voice.

"Why do you always have that hoodie on? You have some sort of attachment to it, yet it looks new as if it's not worn" He started observing. Great. "Actually, it makes me really comfortable and doesn't show off my body a lot I've bought it before I travelled here and it sort of reminds me of everything back home." I said smiling sadly to myself, knowing that he totally believed what I said since I have amazing acting skills. HA he doesn't know what I'm capable of.  I thought happily to myself. Mr.Holmes just gave me a fake smile and stared at me, my eyes not daring to meet his. "Sit down, Elizabeth, your knees are shaking and you're playing with the hem of your sleeve. Why so nervous?" He asked smirking like the butt face he is. "I-I'm no no I'm just not, I'm just cold actually" I said finally after stuttering for a while. "Cold?" He gave me a quizzical look. "Y-yes, umm Mr.Holmes you're freaking me out a bit how do you know stuff without even looking?" I asked trying to get him to show off and tell me about his ability so he could get off my back. John snorted, "You shouldn't have asked him that he get's really annoying about it" Mr.Holmes looked at him and started "Well, I observe it's simple really, all I do is look a bit closer to details and ask questions, I limit the answers and connect everything to one possible conclusion." He said smirking at me. Ugh, what a show off. "Wow, that's beautiful! Can you teach me Mr.Holmes?" I asked trying to sound interested which I was in a way. I wanted to know how he would react to this. A teenager interested in how he does things and wants to know more about him. Looks like I headed directly to Mr.Holmes after all pfft!

John looked up surprised and Mr.Holmes just raised an eyebrow. "That's weird, no one's asked that before." He said. "Really? It's actually amazing and inspiring!" I said excited. "Well, that's not what people usually say" He said getting closer to where I was still standing. "What do they usually say?" I asked curiously. "Piss off" He said looking amused. "Well, maybe they're just jealous not everyone has such an ability after all, ordinary people can be quiet dumb Mr.Holmes" I said hoping he wouldn't catch on any double meaning to this.

He smirked again, "And you're not ordinary?"

I shook my head, "No, Mr.Holmes I've always been an outcast, and I believe an outcast is someone people don't see and ignore. Hence, I'm not ordinary. I don't have a lot of friends because I don't get a long with a lot of people. Girls and guys my age care about other things that just doesn't interest me" i said sounding proud.