Predicted

"Mycroft, I'm going to need absolute silence for the coming five minutes. If you want to hear everything and judge, but if you judged wrong and decided to lock me up again I'm going to break England" I said, my voice stern with confidence and I wasn't nervous anymore. My mind hit reality and I was ready.

Whatever happens, happens. Our eye contact was held for quiet a few seconds when Mycroft let out a sigh and spoke "Start talking, you've been a pain in my arse ever since you landed in London."

His comment made me a little easy, Mycroft was an emotionless person, he was ice cold and never made it easy for anyone to be around him. But his comment meant, he was willing to forgive me. He needed the monster to stay in the cage.

"Last week I discovered I was being followed by a man named Robert, Robert was my right hand in ER." I paused for a second and looked at Sherlock and John explaining what it meant.

"ER is my organization, I was an assassin in France and joined an organization called SORE at the age of 14 till age 16, they trained me hard there, at one point I thought I would die from how hard the training was" I took a deep breath and continued.

"After I got stronger, I quit SORE and started my own organization ER, stands for Emeraude Richelieu my name. Robert was my right hand, we met in SORE and he stayed with me afterwards. Anywho, Robert seeked me out telling me Jim Moriarty took over the organization recently and was going bat shit crazy on everyone with his obsession with Sherlock. I decided I would kill Jim by myself, but it's easier said than done he's a manipulative bastard. Jim made the leader of the organization that came after me to commit suicide."

I looked at Mycroft and explained "I needed a plan, I decided to seek Jim out myself, and tell him I'm coming back to the organization. We met up, sat down, chatted and I acted like I needed his protection because some people were after me. He believed it, believe it or not Jim always wanted me on his side, he cares about me but I was always the one who pushed him away after he..."

I looked down and Mycroft cleared his throat "Go on.."

I nodded "Anyway it was the only way to keep my people safe and Sherlock safe. He told me what he's planning for Sherlock and I had to prove to him I really was on his side."

I looked back at Sherlock "Jim saw me with the wig in St.Bart's hospital, and he didn't bring it up which meant he wasn't sure if he can trust me. He wasn't going to ask me if I have honest intentions with him because he doesn't want to lose the connection after all these years. Anyway, that is why this happened at the pool last night. Everything that came out of my mouth was a lie, I just needed him to see I was pure evil like he is and I was willing to support him"

I stayed silent for a while then added "Oh, and the guy who I almost killed is someone I don't know, he stuck a gun to my back and tried to kidnap me. After I taught him a lesson two other French guys came after me in the car until someone from your side drugged me in the alley"

Everyone was silent, as if taking the information in, I hoped Mycroft was no longer skeptical about me after I provided the truth for him. I really didn't want to start a war with England too.

None of them had said anything until Sherlock,

"Explains the panic attack in the hospital" Sherlock commented. I nodded "I hadn't seen him for years, I wasn't expecting him" Total silence again. "That explains the talk we shared before you left too" Sherlock commented again. "It actually makes a lot of sense now" John added. I just nodded silently.

"Sherlock, John, I apologize for the events that transpired last night" I said clearing my throat. It was very awkward for some reason.

Sherlock stood up "Miss Emeraude, I don't think you need to apologize. You're clever, you should know the fact that I didn't blow your cover in front of Jim meant I knew everything was an act. Our little talk before you left had left me wondering but of course not for long after I saw you at the pool" "I've even told John earlier that if we happen to find you somehow at the pool, to follow my lead" He said proudly as if he predicted everything right.

"If you knew that why didn't you butt in earlier!" I stood up scolding him. "I needed to know the full truth, and I just called you clever you should be thanking me" Sherlock said making an as a matter of fact face at me.  

"the truth..?! I've never lied to you!-" Sherlock rolled his eyes "Never? Hmm let's see. You really want to open that book Anna, Elizabeth, Emeraude? I bet that isn't your real name even" 

"That is my real name! My organization is named after my name. How do you think I had a reputation?!" 

Sherlock shook his head as if sick of me "Oh well, now that everything is straightened up Mycroft, I believe we can head out while you handle Miss Emeraude's issues"

"So, that's your name then Emeraude" John looked me straight in the eyes, disappointed again that I've lied to him. "John, it's a part of my job, they're just identities but you've seen the real me!" I said defending myself. John nodded "We'll discuss this later"  "I'm not in much trouble if you say we'll discuss this later right John?" I asked smiling at him. Hoping he wouldn't be as mad. 

"You know miss Emeraude, you get yourself in a lot of trouble this life isn't suitable for an irrational person like yourself" Sherlock commented smirking at me. "I'm very rational, I just get rid of people who get in my way Mr.Holmes!" I bitched right back at him.

"I'm not talking about the man. You could've simply came clean with everything, secrecy isn't in your favor when Mycroft is your employer"

"I didn't keep any secrets! I just hid-"

"Ah yes hiding things is a synonym for secrets"

"DONT INTERRUPT ME WHEN IM TALKING DAMMIT SHERLOCK!"

"Enough, you two stop bickering like two deranged animals" Mycroft stood from his chair frowning at both of us.

John was rubbing his temples, he hated it when Sherlock and I got in arguments. It was never ending until someone stopped us.

"We'll be off" Sherlock walked out with John behind him.

"Ema, is there anything else I need to know?" Mycroft asked looking straight at me. "Yes...I agreed to help save the organization and take over once Jim is done.

That's as honest as it can get. But to be even more honest, I wanna take over the organization to help the people go in the right path, of course after I get rid of Jim"

Mycroft took a deep breath and asked again "And that's all? No more surprises?" I searched my brain to see if anything else was missing. "Yes, that's pretty- OH NO wait also my real name is Viola but literally no one knows that" Mycroft rolled his eyes "So he was right" I nodded "He doesn't need to know that Mycroft, who cares what my name is!" He shook his head still disappointed. 

"Follow me, we need to dig up who's trying to kidnap you" He said walking out of his office and I followed. "At first, I thought it was someone from your side"

"I wouldn't send weak men after you, they have to be fully armed at least" Mycroft said smugly. "You know my ways that well huh?" I asked.

"And that's exactly why I'm not locking you up Vaa yo la" He said spelling out my name for the first time. We left to the study room and he showed me a few pictures of a woman. 

"Anything you know about this woman? Irene Adler?" My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. "Of course, I do you can say we were...how to put this delicately...we were together" Mycroft's head shot up and looked at me in disbelief. "What?!"