GET ME SOME!

Baker Street

I walked in to find a very strong smell of blood, I immediately freaked out and took my gun out of my purse. I ran upstairs and pushed the door open to find a bloody Sherlock standing with a harpoon, "Oh my god what the hell happened?" I asked freaking out. "Why are you pointing a gun at me?" John asked. "Oh sorry, there was a strong smell of blood I thought a murder happened" Sherlock was breathing in and out.

"Where you two together?" John asked looking at us both. "No...Sherlock what the hell is this?" I asked putting my gun away and I walked over to him. "Are you hurt? ANSWER ME DAMN IT" I snapped at him taking the harpoon from him "No I'm not hurt" Sherlock said annoyed. "Did you go on the tube like that?" John asked. "None of the cabs would take me" Sherlock sighed irritated.

"Come on go clean yourself up, your sight is freaking me out" I muttered the last part as I pushed him to the bedroom. "You're an assassin, you shed other's blood easily" I heard him snap. "Yeah other's, not you. You're special to me come on go go" I said scolding him like a child.

I went back to where John was sitting, he was reading a newspaper. "How did your meeting go? Sherlock was irritated I'd say jealous but I'm not sure he has that in him" John said throwing me off guard. "Wow, jealous? That's cool thanks for telling me I didn't know he had it in him either" I said smirking, an evil plan starting to form in my head.

"So how did it go?" John asked again. "It was good, something big is coming from Jim" "Ema, a long time ago we had a talk...I told you about my sister. I never realized that you suffered from a mentally ill brother. I'm sorry if I ever judged you" I heard John say clearing his throat "John, you're the only brother I have. I don't consider that lunatic related to me" I said explaining my point of view to him.

"Alright, that's good...so this Robert guy is like-" "John I never mentioned his name, how did you know?" John looked away "Well, Sherlock mentioned his name so..." I looked at him amused. "What did Sherlock say?" "Nothing just that he didn't see why you had to see people who work for Jim and he thinks it's spiteful" I gasped.

"Spiteful? Oh my, what the hell he thinks I'm planning to go against him or something? Oh thats it" I went over to the bathroom and banged on the door "SHERLOCK GET OUT NOW WE NEED TO TALK" I said snapping at him. No response came, ugh so annoying. Him and his stupid mind palace. I went back to where John was.

"Ema, relax" John said "I know for a fact he doesn't doubt you, he's probably annoyed you went to see that guy" John cleared it out. "You really think so?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, he probably doesn't know how to handle such feelings so..." we heard the bathroom door open and out came Sherlock all dressed up in a clean shirt and trousers.

"You look clean" I commented at his state. "And you smell like brandy and cubans" Sherlock said, "Yeah I had a glass...What are you doing?" he came to me sniffing me. "You left at 10:36 in the morning and assume you had a brandy at around 11 and smoked when I clearly told you not to" I arched an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me? Who the hell told you I'd listen to you?"

"Don't take that tone with me, I don't see why you had to go see that contemptible person whatever his name was" I rolled my eyes at HIS tone. "YOU don't take that tone with me! And what the hell is contemptible?" John cleared his throat "He means an asshole" I raised an eyebrow at Sherlock.

 "Thats super rude Sherlock, you don't even know the guy to call him an asshole do I go around calling John an asshole?" I snapped at him and then turned to John. "Sorry John, no disrespect here" John rolled his eyes and turned to his paper.

"I don't have to, isn't he an assassin like you?" I gasped "Did you just call me an asshole too?!" Sherlock walked away from me ignoring me. "YOURE THE ASSHOLE! DONT WALK AWAY WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!"