Blue and Green

Third Person POV

John and Sherlock just got to the museum hoping to find a girl, Soo Lin, to help them find more clues about the case.

Sherlock kept thinking of the girl with the black mask, her eyes were as if engraved in his brain. Every time he closed his eyes, her beautiful green ones would pop into his head. He was for once intrigued to know more about this girl. Who is she and who was she working for? Could it be she was the killer with the sniper?

The girl with the black mask was a mystery Sherlock wanted to crack. But not now, right now he had a better case.

Elizabeth's POV

"Chill Mycroft, I'm going now stop calling me" I said annoyed at Mycroft. "Did you blow your cover Elizabeth? Your stupid mask doesn't hide your whole face you know" Mycroft replied in his usual cold tone. "Ugh, Mycroft, I covered the rest of my face with a scarf!" I yelled out. Yes, I was very angry, and I just wanted to get done with this phone conversation. Mycroft has been bugging me for the past 2 minutes asking me lame questions. "I just don't get it, why didn't you escape the minute that guy did?" Mycroft asked. I paused for a second thinking of Mr.Holmes "I-I don't know it was weird" I said clueless. "What exactly was weird? You using your legs to get out?" Mycroft said sarcastically. "Mycroft, bugger off, I have work to finish" I said praying he would leave me alone. "Well, fine. I'll bugger off, I see you've picked up the British slang fast" Mycroft said. "Goodbye Mycroft" I hung up.

I started following my tracker, looks like the boys are back home already.

I opened my bag and picked up my black wig and glasses. I started putting my disguise on, and headed to Baker St. I parked the motorcycle 5 blocks away from my actual place and headed home walking.

I opened the door and saw Mrs.Hudson doing the dishes. "Good evening" I said walking in with my hoodie on my face. "Good evening dear, do you want me to fix you some food?" Mrs.Hudson asked. "No, I'm fine I just need to sleep" I said heading to my room. Right when I was about to close the door, Mrs.Hudson stopped me "You know, I haven't seen you eat anything today. That's unhealthy come on let me make you something to eat" Mrs.Hudson insisted. "I ate outside, I had a small snack before coming in, really don't worry about me" I lied. "Oh if that's the case then do you want some tea?" Mrs.Hudson asked. "Mrs.Hudson I'm fine I just need to sleep I haven't slept properly in days" I said sighing. "Okay dear, goodnight" Mrs.Hudson gave up and left.

I went over to my laptop and checked the cameras, Mr.Holmes was half asleep and John was in his bedroom probably, well nothing to worry about.

I finally get to rest.

3:30 AM

I opened my eyes, my body covered in sweat, cheeks wet, my teeth clenched, and my fists were balled up. I started taking deep breaths, I went over to the bathroom and washed my face. What a shitty nightmare.

I opened the laptop again and checked the cameras, Mr.Holmes was up, he was looking on his wall. It was covered with different pictures of Chinese letters and more.

I went over to my bed and tried to sleep again. Just then I heard a noise coming from the laptop and it looked like Mr.Holmes and John were going out. I quickly took off my disguise and put my mask on.

I changed my clothes into my leather black ones, and this time I took a bigger hand gun. Yes, I had a collection. I looked over to my bag and checked if everything I needed was in there, one thing was missing this time. I went over to my closet and dug up a voice tuner Mycroft gave me, a small device that changes your voice when you speak.