Busted

"Cant keep your hands off of me huh?" Mr.Holmes blurted out. We were still on top of each other, my eyes widened I got off of him fast. " Are you okay? " I asked gazing all over his face and body. This wasn't time for his sarcasm or his jokes, I was freaked out and shaken up. He got up and started inspecting the room he walked forward to the broken windows, not replying. Mrs.Hudson walked in with a worried expression on her face.

"Are you two alright? There was a gas leak that made this explosion!" She exclaimed still recovering from the loud voice that boomed in the whole neighborhood just minutes ago.

"Gas leak? Hmm thats new" Mr.Holmes said going back to his chair I can see he was thinking. Just then my phone starts ringing and from the ringtone I knew it was Mycroft. I declined the call but texted him that everything is fine. I knew he was calling to check up on his brother.

Mrs.Hudson left the room after checking up on us, and the minute she left Mr.Holmes shot me a look and there started the worst five minutes of my life. "You knocked me over. Why?" He asked I can sense excitement in his voice as if he learned something new. I was afraid at this point, that he has discovered my true identity. However, I kept my cool. I have learned to keep my cool in such situations...or well was learning. "I ducked down from the pressure, you just happened to be in my way of getting knocked to the floor" I answered calmly.

Yep, there we go keep yourself composed. Thanks I will! I mentally smiled at myself feeling confident for not losing my shit the minute he started his investigation with me.

"There was no pressure, what pressure are you talking about? You weren't even that close to me, standing behind the table, you rushed to me and knocked me over" He started his deductions, great.

I'll just have to turn this around. "I guess I freaked out Mr.Holmes..." I started with a dramatic voice "Something similar has happened back...back home and I wasn't able to get over it" I said looking at the ground and curling my fist into a ball. I knew he was analyzing my every movement, my body language, and I made sure I gave away a tensed and uncomfortable vibe. I walked over to him, thinking very sad thoughts to get myself in the mood "I-I just thought that something similar was just going to take place again..." I said looking into his eyes deeply. I just thought thank God my black contacts were on or he would've recognized my green eyes. We were sharing a look he was staring at me searching for something as if suspicious.

"Are these contact lenses?" Mr.Holmes furrowed his eyebrows and leaned closer to my face totally ruining the depressing mood. HE LEANED FORWARD TO GRAB MY EYE TOO! "HEY! MY EYE WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?" I screamed at him slapping his hand away from my eyeball. "What?" He asked bored now as if what he was trying to do is normal. "I was pouring my heart out to you and you creep tried to touch my eyeball!" I snapped at him, showing him I was annoyed but good for me I got to divert the subject to this. "I appreciate your concern for me, Elizabeth, thank you" Mr.Holmes said in a serious tone, a bit nervous while uttering the words thank you. Sherlock holmes said thank you. He thanked me, He was being nice. I just stood there dumbfounded and astounded as the words were hitting me. "Wow umm thats-umm thats the very first-" he cut me off "I mean I could have taken care of myself, but wasn't expecting that" he said in the cockiest way possible. my expression immediately turned from shocked to pissed off. "WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING?" I screamed at him annoyed feeling a vein popping on my forehead.

"Pissing you off has become amusing to me, I guess that's why" He said with a bored sigh. "I am not here for your entertainment Mr.Holmes!" I exclaimed taking out a cigarette. "Now, your temper is quiet entertaining though. But for a better comeback I'd love to ask what are you here for then? If not my entertainment." He asked, eyes closed, tone as cocky as ever.

"I'm here to-" "Hello dear brother" I heard Mycroft's voice through the door. Good save, but a little heads up that he's coming would've been nice. Mr.Holmes stayed silent. He looked over at Mycroft and rolled his eyes. What a child. Mycroft looked over at me and introduced himself to me, of course acting was second nature to me now. "Hello, I'm Mycroft" He extended his arm so I would shake his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Elizabeth!" I said politely, keeping my calm so the smart arse would not detect anything. "Nice to meet you too. Sherlock why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" Mycroft asked. Mr.Holmes smirked at his brother. "Oh please, I was having fun playing with you two. Really Mycroft, hiring a 'neighbor/neice' to spy on me. Did you think I didn't know all this time? I'm not stupid I know your real identity. Your three attempts failed the first time, so you came back with a disguise as the neighbor who wants to get closer and get over her 'horrible past' " He looked over at me with full confidence, he was speaking fast, proving himself infront of Mycroft that he's smarter than his brother. "Try again, or better yet don't try at all, 'cause you failed miserably" Mr.Holmes said ending the act for us.

Well fuck, but at least he doesn't know that I'm the girl with the black mask.

I know it's short but I'll be updating soon! Merry xmas and a happy new year!