Popping My Gum

"No" Sherlock said and turned back trying to turn his laptop on. I sighed in annoyance "You two go to the car, I'll handle this" I snapped at them, feeling my temper rise all of a sudden. "Miss Elizabeth-" One of the guys started objecting my request. I picked my backpack and put it on Sherlock's lap taking out the first gun my hand found while he just stared at me in disbelief.

"How about now? You wanna go to the fucking car or not?" I snapped pointing the gun at them. I saw the first guy gulp and nodded both of them getting out of the flat.

Sherlock meanwhile was staring at me, he had a very amused look on his face, "Sherlock, do you mind getting dressed. We're going to Buckingham's palace" I said putting the gun in my backpack and picking up his black buttoned shirt "Come on, take it" I handed it to him but he ignored my request still looking pretty amused "Do you always point guns to people's faces?"

"Yes I do, now don't make me point it at you take the shirt and get dressed" I said for the third time now. "No, I'm working on a case right now and you're interrupting" Sherlock said trying to open his laptop but I placed my hand over his and with full force shut the lid back down.

I placed my hand over the SHEET he was wearing and pushed it down so his top half was bare. "What are you doing? This is weird" Sherlock commented with a freaked out look on his face. His brows were furrowed and he was staring at me as if I was an alien.

I ignored him, taking his arm and pushing it inside the first sleeve, I can't deny that when I touched his arm I felt a slight weird feeling, I heard him sigh as my fingers brushed his neck by mistake "I'm glad you're enjoying this" I heard Sherlock say as he turned on his chair to face me.

"What?" I asked , oblivious to the fact that I was staring at his veins. I wanted to pinch it so bad, "You're staring at me, would you want one?" My jaw dropped open "WHAT? ONE WHAT? THATS RUDE !" I saw him roll his eyes and said "a picture would last longer, would you like one?" He smirked looking me in the eyes to embarrass me even more.

My eyes widened as I realized what he said and pushed him feeling my face turn all shades of red. His expression held the most amused look I've ever seen on him! "STOP EMBARRASSING ME AND GET FUCKING DRESSED YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed at him feeling my face too hot now. He smirked at me and took the shirt off walking downstairs with his sheet.

"DAMN YOU SHERLOCK DAMN YOU!" I screamed behind him picking up his clothes and slamming the door behind me. I got in the car next to him with a scowl on my face. I saw him look at me amused, "SHUT UP!" I yelled at him yet another time, "Didn't say anything, but I just want to point out your face is red, I never realized you had such thoughts about me, it's weird" He stated calmly clearly trying to get on my nerves. "It's red because I'm fuming! AND I DONT HAVE ANY THOUGHTS" I snapped at him. How dare imply! "I think you're lying, it's because you're embarrassed that I caught you staring at me, and that I know your mind is deep in the gutter" He said very proudly, wrapping his sheet and yawning.

"So what I was staring at you? What do I need to like pay a penalty for doing that? Get your head out of your ass Sherlock!" I snapped at him again.

By the time we reached the palace, Sherlock has made my throat ache considering the times he's made me scream at him. I'm pretty sure you can imagine.

'Well you can pinch his veins next time, that would be more satisfying'

I slapped myself mentally trying to get his half naked top out of my head.

Buckingham Palace

Sherlock and I sat down on the couch as John entered looking confused as hell. Sherlock just shrugged. He moved forward and came to sit next to Sherlock in the couch facing mine.

"You wearing any pants?" John asked looking at Sherlock's state.

"No" Sherlock said.

"Okay" ..."Why is she scowling?" John asked referring to my state of annoyance. "She tried to dress me up" John nodded staring between the two of us. I rolled my eyes.

They both started laughing hard. I looked over at Sherlock, it was the first time I actually heard him laugh properly. 'That's new' I thought to myself.

"Buckingham Palace..." John cleared his throat trying to make a serious face.

"Ahhh, uhm I am seriously fighting the thought to steal an ashtray" John commented as a very amused Sherlock chuckled silently. I took my phone out and texted Mycroft to see what's taking him so long.

I heard John ask "What are we doing here Sherlock, seriously what?"

I took a piece of gum from my bag and started chewing it.

"I don't know" He shook his head clueless.

"Here to see the queen?" John said amused.

I was popping my gum amused at the comments as well.

As Mycroft walked in, Sherlock commented "Apparantly yes!" And we all started laughing at that.

Queen Mycroft, oh god. Mycroft in a skirt, or one of those poofy gowns!

"Just once, can you two behave like grown ups" Mycroft said walking forward to me as I made a huge balloon with my gum "And you, too Emeraude" He shot me a glance.

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, he forgets his pants, she dresses him up, and pops her gum. I wouldn't hold too much hope"

Mycroft looked over to me in confusion "You tried to dress him up?" He asked me. "Yes, like one of those barbie dolls" I said amused. Sherlock shot me a glare. "And did you point a gun at my men back at the flat?" Mycroft asked frowning. "Yes, I did. They weren't listening" I said in a as a matter of fact tone. "Are you insane? That's reckless!" He scolded me like a child. I rolled my eyes at him. This is going to be a LOOOONG day.