Confrontation

"Mycroft, who's after me?" I asked worried, "Is there someone you're hiding from Em?"

"No, I don't need to hide from anyone you know that Mycroft" "We'll discuss this later, go see your father now he's much better by the way" "Finally!" I said walking out of his office heading to the hospital. I finally have taken that stupid wig off, and I don't need to put contacts on anymore. I was free from the detective, for now at least.

At the hospital

I walked in and saw my father on the hospital bed, eating jello. "Dad, I didn't know you ate jello!" "Viola! You're here! Come give your old man a hug" "Dad, don't call me that Mycroft can have security cameras all over the room" "Ah yes yes, tell me how is your life? Any adventures?" "Oh no just the usual dad, how is your health? Tell me honestly dad" "I'm feeling much better this week, I have a lot of energy lately we should go fishing some time when you're free!" My dad said chuckling "Dad, you sound very suburban I really missed this" "Why haven't you been visiting a lot? More than 8 weeks since I last saw you" "The office work has kept me busy for a while we had a lot of conferences to deal with, I'm sorry dad I really am I should visit more I know" my dad smiled at me "Office work, is that all? I was worried someone caught up with you from the past you know" "Dad I'm fine, don't worry no one knows me here, different identity remember?" "And different face too, I should warn you though a friend of mine visited. your brother is roaming around in London" my eyes widened as he said the last words, "What? What is he doing here?" "I don't know, just look after yourself, will you?" "Don't worry at all, Mycroft keeps an eye on me all the time dad, he's the British government remember?"

I stayed for an hour at the hospital, I noticed my dad has been getting way better. I was happy that this part of my life was stable. I walked down the street, but noticed that I'm being followed. I walked into an alley and decided to stop, I wanted to know who was following me. "Stop stalking me and come out, if I like you we can have a cup of coffee" I said loudly smirking. "Hello Ema" "Why hello there, Robert! So nice to see you again" I commented sarcastically "Isn't it? we've been looking all over the globe for you Ema! Too many identities we couldn't put our finger on it" "What do you want?" "Would you like to talk about this in an alley or in a coffee shop? Whatever you prefer"

We went to a small coffee shop around the corner, Robert looked very sophisticated which was clearly a disguise. He was all dressed up in a suit, and had a loaded briefcase on him too, if you know what I mean.

"We need you to come back, Ema" "Back where? I have a new life I deleted my past identity" "You don't understand, your brother took over and the organization you've lead once is now under his control. I'm pretty sure you know what that means right?" 

The new information was sinking in slowly and I was trying to process everything right away.

 "Wow, I should've known that day would come to haunt my arse. The organization is probably ten times stronger now then am I right?" "And it's in london, he's obsessed with a man apparently. he got himself in a lot of trouble in Scotland and France the past few years" 

"Few years? How long did it take him to take over the organization? And what happened to Tyler? He was in charge!" 

"Tyler committed suicide, more like your brother made him do it...look I'm sorry you're the only one I could come to with this, Ryan and Paul wanted to talk to you about it but chickened out" 

"So you guys were following me for the past few weeks then?" "Yes, we were hesitant to contact you. Look I know you have a perfect life now but we need your help Moriarty is a big threat to all of us, he knows the pressure points of our lives, no one can defy him and if we dare to do so you know what can happen! A lot of lives are at stake right now, his "boredom" has gotten out of control lately, I've given you all the information and you can take your decision" 

"Alright, just do me a favor don't come see me unless I text you to do so, I'm working with the government at the time being and this can put you in danger they might have people spying on me"

 "Ill wait for your call, welcome back boss" "Not back..at least not yet, I have a lot on my hands right now" "We have faith in your demons Ema, don't pretend that you're a naive girl who's gone good or whatever now. You're pure evil but for the good causes." "I understand and I know myself, I'm not telling you I'm a good girl, I've blood on my hands and I've done very very bad things in my life, but I gave up that life" "When was the last time you stabbed someone Ema?" "A few weeks ago...yeah I see your point but it's different" "You're just on a different side thats all, you're still getting yourself in trouble and that's saying something." "I know what you're saying, but even if I come back it's risky, and I can't even stop him I have no plan, the only way to stop him is to kill him that's the only plan" "It's not, you're clever think of something, you're the one with the brains" "Fine fine, stop pushing on me, I'll think of something" "Thank you, Ema I should be going talk soon?" "Yes for sure" Robert stood up to leave "Just one more question, who is my brother obsessed with?" "A man named Sherlock Holmes" 

Mycroft's Office

"Where have you been?" Mycroft asked eyeing me. "Hospital" I replied nonchalantly "Anything wrong?" "Nope, what's my new job?" "Right, your new job is to know who's been following you I suspect something fishy is running under our noses, I can't put you on any job until I know you're safe"

 "I know who's following me, just old coworkers nothing to worry about, I bumped into him earlier" "So you were hiding something, you chose to keep it to yourself. Anything else I should know?" 

"No, I promise Mycroft everything is okay" "Don't let the trust I have in you break Emeraude." I looked up at Mycroft at the mention of my name. 

"Mycroft, something bad has happened to the organization, someone bad is leading them I guess and they needed my help to get rid of him, I told them I cant do it I walked out on that life a long time ago and not going to come back, this is everything I promise" 

"Is that all? You can get in a lot of trouble if you decide to keep in touch with your old friends" "Mycroft, enough I told you I'm not interested I'm comfortable with my life now" I said assuring him. 

He seemed to finally get the message and diverted the subject "Are you ready for a new mission then?" "Yes who should I babysit this time?" "Have you missed Sherlock?" "What?" "Someone has taken interest in my little brother, I tried diverting him from the case with another. He wasn't as interested." 

"I see, I'm going to have to wear that stupid wig again then?" I asked rolling my eyes. "You can do whatever suits you, you can be spying on him as the girl with the black mask or 'elizabeth' " I smiled he's given me a choice. "Interesting, is he in danger?"

 "For now, no he's safe but I want to know what he's up to, give me all the details whenever possible" "Thanks, I'll head then, anything else?" "Yes, what role are you going to take?" "Both" 

Mycroft smiled "Try not to lose it" He said before I walked out of there. I put my wig on, the contacts and left to reunite with the two.

Baker Street

I walked in to 221C to find a pair of shoes in the middle of my living room. "What the..." I quickly went to my room to see if any weapons have been taken or even touched. But everything was in place. Was it Mrs.H who put those there? 

Just then I heard Sherlock's voice, I locked my room and went out to the living room "Elizabeth you're here" John said "Hey, yes I came to-" "Spy on me for money" Sherlock said cutting me off. "You should be focusing on your job not mine Sherlock" I bitched at him. 

"Did anyone come here today?" John asked. "No, I came in here and found the pair of shoes in my living room" I replied.

Sherlock kneeled down and start observing the shoes, just then the phone started ringing.

"Hello" Sherlock answered the phone and there was a woman on the line. 'She' gave him a puzzle to solve. I knew exactly who's behind this but I can't risk talking at all.

Hello guys! I've been very occupied with university but I was always itching to write more. 

What do you guys think about the update? We finally know her real name is Viola, and she was the boss in an organization! Pretty badass no?

Do you think her dad is really sick or he's keeping something from her? 

Ill write more soon!