Yoongi grasps the bright teal decorative pillow next to him and squeezes it tightly. He presses it against his face as he screams. Every hug, every touch, every kiss, every I love you stabs him like a flurry of knives. Jungkook's eyes penetrate his, his smile harms him, his moist lips parch his own.

The camera comes into view, the preview screen flipped open and still playing the slideshow. He picks it up with the full intention of going back to further torture himself with the video but on the screen is a lonely boy sitting on the bed of a hotel room gently singing to himself.

Hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me, can you trust me

Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

Without you, I can't breathe

I'm nothing without you

He pulls the camera closer to his face, watching Jimin rock back and forth to the melodious sound of his own voice as someone films him from the crack in the hotel door. The dejected look on his face causes Yoongi's to collapse from heart-ache.

"Jimin-ah?" A voice asks. Yoongi recognizes the voice as Seokjin. The camera is no longer pointed at Jimin but at the ground as Seokjin slacks his arm. Suddenly it's placed on the bedside table and pointed at the wall. Probably unaware of the still filming camera Seokjin begins to speak.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a comforting voice.

"Yes, I'm fine. Alot is changing, there's alot I have to accept and some of it is still difficult. I have to find a way to accept that the man I love is in love with someone else..." there's shuffling on the bed.

"You still love Taehyung?" Seokjin questions.

"I'm not talking about Taehyung. I'm talking about... never mind" Yoongi's breath hitches in his throat.

"Wait... Yoongi?" There's shock in Seokjin's voice.

"Yes." Yoongi shuts the preview screen closed and puts down the camera like it's on fire. He shouldn't be feeling this but right at this moment, butterflies flutter in his stomach, a smile makes its way onto his face, a giddy feeling tousles through his finger tips as they itch to reach for the boy.

Yoongi forgets everything, he forgets that he has a boyfriend, he forgets that he's angry with him, he forgets what had caused him pain moments before. He stands up and walks to the bathroom, carefully opening the door.

A curled up Jimin forms a statue on the ground as Yoongi steps through the barrier. Leaning down he places a hand on the boy's shoulder, causing him to unravel from his cocoon like a butterfly and look up, red faced and tired. The palm of Yoongi's hand meets the tear stained cheek of Jimin's face gently, thumb wiping away the salty liquid.

"I know how you feel now. I know how it feels to know that the man I love, loves someone else. But you don't have to accept it the way I have to. You don't have to go through that pain. All you have to do is act."

Jimin absorbs Yoongi's words and the tension in his body collapses. He lets his hyung pinch his chin between his thumb and index finger and pull his lips against his.

Yoongi tastes the bitterness of his sadness screaming on his lips which drives him to move his lips slowly, passionately, gently. Jimin's hands find their way around his hyung's neck as he gets into a kneeling position. His back meets the bathtub and he no longer fears the chill of the porcelain but suddenly learns to enjoy it. Yoongi's body presses tightly against the younger boy's, fingers intertwining with his.

Legs wrap tightly around Yoongi's waist as the desperation for proximity controls Jimin. Yoongi gets up and begins to carry the male out of the bathroom and into the hall leading to his room. When Jimin bites his hyung's lip Yoongi presses his back against the wall harshly. Jimin sucks in a breath of pain and pleasure as he's pinned against the wall.