Prologue:

I, Laarny Sumandal, of Region IV-B hereby solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Philippines; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will obey the laws, legal orders, and decrees promulgated by the duly constituted authorities of the Republic of the Philippines; and that I impose of this obligation upon myself voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

I further solemnly swear that at all the times and places I will adhere closely to the ethical standards and professional roles of teachers in the Philippines, and that I will faithfully discharge to the best of my ability the duties and obligations incumbent upon a legally authorized Professional Teacher.

So help me God.

"Congratulations ma'am Laarny Sumandal." Nakangiting bati sa akin ng kaibigan ko, isa rin sa mga bagong nanumpang guro.

"Congratulations din sir, Miguel Martinez!" ganting bati ko sa kaniya

"Lets go! Magcelebrate na tayo ng tagumpay." Yaya niya pa sa akin papunta kung saan nakaprepare ang mga pagkain at syemre hindi mawawala ang alak.

"For the future generation!" toast ni Miguel

"For the beginning of the game." sagot ko naman, I know, malayo-layo pa ang lalakbayin namin para sa makapag turo sa next generation na tinutukoy niya

"Cheers!" sabay naming sabi bago ko inisang lagok ang wine

"Sinong nagsabing teachers don't drink?" wika ko habang nanunuood sa mga kapwa namin bagong guro na nagkakatuwaan

"Alcohol is part of socializing, close minded don't know about that." Tugon naman niya

Para kaming may sariling mundo na nakatayo sa may sulok habang nanunuood pa lang sa iba, hindi naman namin sila kilala...they are from different part of the Philippines.

Pero sabi niya nga socializing... kaya heto't papalapit kami sa mga nagtatawanang grupo. We belong, you know.