"What's wrong?" He asked, brushing his fingers through a sleeping Taehyung's hair and shoving a heavy headed Hoseok off his shoulder.

"Apparently the price we had agreed on didn't satisfy the manager of the place. The worker got fired for cutting us such a good deal. I'm gonna head over and just get one of each. We'll have to do everything through social media. This venues going to be small than we anticipated." Namjoon sighed as he drove on.

"Why are we getting copies if everything is going to be through social media?" He asked.

"We need some sort of advertisement to mark where the venue is. It would be unprofessional not to. People would get lost." Namjoon grabbed his phone off the console where Jimin had placed it and dialed the venue.

As Namjoon continued with his managerial duties Jimin stares at the resting boy on his lap. From this angle Taehyung looks small, innocent, angelic. This face was going to be up in lights one day. These lips were going to speak of wonders, magic, and the impossible. These eyes were going to hypnotize crowd, millions of people at once. He just knew it.

And Jimin would be by his side for all of it.

"I'll never leave you, Kim Taehyung." He whispered.

"I'll never leave you either" Taehyung replied, opening his eyes and staring deep into his boyfriend's. Jimin was hypnotized, it even worked on him.

"If this doesn't turn out amazing , don't be disappointed. Please, you're not you when you're sad." Jimin worried. Taehyung sat up and placed his fingers on the boy's chin, turning his head and beckoning him closer.

"I won't be. I know that my first performance won't be what I want it to be because it's just that, a first performance. The stadium won't be sold out but we'll make enough money to perform again and I'll have had the thrill of a lifetime. And the love of my life will be there with me to see it." Quickly Taehyung pressed his lips against Jimin's to stop him from saying something negative. The words on the tip of his tongue fade onto Taehyung's lips and out of sight.

Suddenly the car was stopped and Namjoon was getting out. Hoseok instinctively followed and left the two boys alone in the car.

"Hey, about earlier..." Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Jimin shook his head, trying to shake away the conversation they were about to have.

"It's no big deal. I know you want to have sex, I get it. But I just can't. Not yet. I can't even..." Jimin sighed deeply.

"No, I wanted to apologize for that. I can't pressure you into anything, I won't. I love you no matter what. You're perfect to me Jimin, in every way. Don't let your depression tell you otherwise." His hand rests on Jimin's strong muscular thighs and to stop any pervasive thoughts he moved them further away and onto his knee.

"Stop being cute. We're heading to the venue. They already sent your wardrobe there so we'll get changed back stage and prepare everything. If all goes well we'll be able to expand, possibly hold some auditions for other performers. This is going to work out guys, I promise." Namjoon tossed a poster holder to the back and a manila folder. Pulling out the paper from the folder Jimin smiled the widest smile Taehyung had seen in forever as he saw how the photo came out. He may not have this photo plastered all over Busan but he had it in his possession and that was all that mattered to him.

Hours later Taehyung and the rest of the crew had changed into their costumes and were standing at the edge of a dimly lit stage. The venue was packed, hundreds if not thousands of people where there to see them.