Thirty Two

Harry catches us a cab, but he won't tell me what hotel we are staying at. I try to plead it out of him, but it's no use.

The streets are crowded, and our cab driver is agressive on the crowded roads.

The lights shown off from the city are amazing. I can see the MGM Grand, New York-New York, The Rio, and even Ceasars Palace. The lights of the Eiffle Tower Hotel stand out above the rest of the city, and there are so many neon lights that it hurts my eyes.

After a little while stuck in traffic Harry tells me,"Close your eyes." 

When he tells me to open them, we are pulled out in front of a golden builing.

"We are staying at Mandalay Bay?" I ask in pure disbelief.

"No, the rest of the group is staying there. We are staying in the Four Seasons."

"Harry..." I'm so starstruck I can't even thank him.

He notices, smiling. "You're welcome."

Harry tells me that Mandalay Bay is connected to The Four Seasons, and that we will have our own room away from them. Theres also excusive pools just for those staying at the four seasons.

We walk inside, heading to the counter. A lady greets us, taking Harrys name and his credit card. A man takes my luggage and carries it up to our room on the 30th floor.

As we walk to the elevator, Harry picks up his phone. "Hello?"

"I'm staying at the Four Seasons...No, we will be there....Bye."

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Louis, he was calling to see where we are."

We find our room, and Harry hurries inside. Our luggage is waiting for us there, and as soon as we are in the door Harry takes off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We only have like twenty minutes before we have to be downstairs. Hurry up."

"Hurry up doing what?" I ask. Harry tugs his pants down, leaving him in only his breifs.

"I'm going to fuck-"

"I thought we were going somewhere." I say.

"Yeah. Ten minutes of this then ten minutes to get ready."

I sigh, walking out of the room, grabbing my suitcase and hanging up the dresses inside.

"Pleaseee?" Harry complains.

"When we get back," I tell him. "There will be more time."

"Ugh, fine."

The truth is I'm nervous. I've only slept with Harry once and I'm probably not as good at it as he expects me to be.

I pick out the black dress, doing my makeup to match. I add red lipstick and red heels, straighting my hair flat down my back.

Harry looks as amazing as he always does, of course. He took his hair out of his beanie and put gel in it to get it to stand up straight.

He glances up from his phone, looking at me, his eyes sending shivers down my body.

"Fuck. Can we just skip the party?" Harry asks.

"Remember? After."

He nods, and I notice we almost match. His shirt is black with a red Rolling Stones logo, and his jeans and shoes are black also.

"We match," I tell him.

"I see."

We walk downstairs, and his hand never leaves mine. He shoots glances at the men who are looking at me.