Thirty

Harry pulls me too him, removing his jeans in a swift movement. He stares at me, practically naked in my underwear and bra. Usually, him looking at me like this would make me self conscious, but he makes me feel beautiful.

"Let me know if you ever want to stop, okay?"

I kiss him in response, cupping his face in my hands. He fumbles with the straps on my bra, and I can tell he's nervous.

"Harry. This is what I want."

"I know." He kisses me again. "I've just never taken something like that from somebody."

"There's a first time for everything." I smile.

Harrys POV.

Ever since the party, when I hurt her, I've been terrified of Scout. Terrified of hurting her again. I know I shouldn't take this from her, save it for somebody who actually deserves her, but I am selfish. I knew since the first day I met her that something is different. She's nice to me, despite my rude attitude. Her entire life is broken, and I don't know why she thinks that I make it better, because I don't.

I bend her onto the bed, kissing softly at her neck, at her collarbone. She takes my hand in hers, her fingers fiddling with the rings. I undo the clasp in her bra, and I can see her blush even in the in the dark room.

"Don't be embarrassed. You have nothing to be ashamed of." I tell her, removing her underwear, leaving her naked under me. I pull off my boxers.

With both of my hands on either side of her head, I wait at her entrance. Her hands rest on my back.

"I love you." I say.

"And I love you." She responds.

She intakes a deep breath when I enter her, and I stop immediately.

"Do you want to stop?" I ask.

"No," She lets out a breath.

As I thrust deeper into her, starting slow but gradually quickening, her hands dig into my back. With my mouth I kiss all around her neck, bitting just hard enough for people to know that she's mine. My name escapes her mouth a couple of times. Her hand never leaves mine.

In the morning, I wake in her small bed to find her sleeping naked next to me. Her back is too me, and the sheets cover her bottom half. In her arms she's cradling a pillow.

"Good morning." I whisper in her ear, holding her. She groans underneath me, rolling over. Her body is shivering, so I pull the blanket up further onto her.

Her breath is slow and even against my bare skin. "Mmm." She murmers.

"Don't pretend you're asleep. I know you're awake." I tease her.

She smiles, her eyes still closed. "No, I'm asleep."

"Then I guess you won't mind me doing this." I pinch her butt.

She bolts upright, holding the pillow against her naked body. "Fine, I'm awake."

"Good." I kiss her again, falling back onto the bed.

She rests her head on my bare stomach, and we lay there for quite a while. I feel her fall asleep, and I try to lay her back down on the bed without waking her.

I pull on my boxers, and jeans then go to make her a smoothie. When I walk into the kitchen, I'm met with a fist to my face.

"What the fuck?" I ask. Ryan stares back at me.

He steps toward me. "Who the hell are you? What are you doing with my sister?"

Scout said that he wouldn't be back for a couple of days, he must have forgotten something.