Three

(Incase you are wondering who I picture as Scout, I picture her as Lily Collins :)

Things soon become routine with Niall.

Every day he walks me to class, and we sit at his table for lunch, where some blonde cheerleader clings  to his arm and tries to talk to him but he just talks accross the table to me. For the first time in my life, I feel like I fit in. 

The morning I meet Harry is not a good one. Ryan has left early in the morning for school, and the house feels eerie. I have to rush to get ready, because my alarm has failed to wake me up.  I decide to wear my favorite outfit, then spill yogurt all over my shirt. Luckily I have another one that matches with my shorts. It is pouring rain, and every few seconds lightning shoots through the sky. 

Then I realized I had no one to drive me too school. 

I can't take the bus, I have no idea how to even use it. Then I think about the week before, where Niall had said that he lives close to here. I quickly diall his number, asking for a ride. He says he is  glad to do it, and will give me a ride home if I need one. I grab my homework off the counter, stuffing it into my bag, along with an umbrella. 

Niall pulls up in his Porsche, and gave me a smile and a wave. He was wearing his typical outfit, which inculded his football jacket, lose tan pants, and huge white shoes. I smiled as I got in the car, and we talked about the English assignment for Dewees. 

Once at school, Niall walked me to first and second period, but then disappeared when third came. It felt odd without his presence there, but I knew I had to be a big girl and walk by myself.

I recognized Nialls friend and asked him what happened to Niall and he said that he wasn't feeling well. 

There goes my ride home. 

I would figure something out, but I knew that I couldn't walk in this weather. 

Third period dragged on without Niall to distract me. I watched the clock tick slowly, and eventually the clock stricked 11:30.

I usually had fourth period science with Niall, which ment another period that seemed like forever. I was very good at science, so my class was with some seniors. We take out usual seats, and the seat next to me is empty. Written on the board was:

"WELCOME TO HUMAN REPRODUCTION (SEX)" 

My mouth fell open and I quickly shut it, mentally preparing myself for what was to come. For the first time today I was kinda glad Niall wasn't here. 

For the first 5 minutes of class, I tuned out everything the best I could. My science teacher was a fat old lady who limped everywhere because seven years ago she had tripped on a backpack. 

But then we got inturrupted.

The door too our class slammed open, and I was utterly breathtaken by what I saw.

I think what shocked me was he was so different from everybody at this school. Tattoo's lined both his arms, and he loomed nearly six foot three. His whole outfit was tight, from his black jeans too his dark grey tee shirt. Peircings lined his face, gimmering against the class room light. I felt everybody tense at his apperance. Apperently he did also because he smirked, and I caught a glace at a tough ring.

"Oh Harry nice to finally see you!" my teacher said. He gave her an expression of annoyance and irritability, looking around at the class. I could have sworn his gaze lingered on me.

"Well I suppose I can rearrange the seats. Harry you can sit next to Scout over there," she said pointing to me. Harry looked over at me, which probably lead to some major blushing on my part.